Country: United States
April 10, 2020
05/22/2021 08:05 PM
ADDITIONAL TASK: THE PERFECT DAY
one: sleeping in and waking up at around 10 am
two: making a few TikTok's once I'm finally out of bed
three: going to the gym for a quick workout
four: after the gym, going home to get high af.
five: spending some time with my sister
six: best friend time with Everly and probably some more TikTok's.
seven: finally time to spend with my Aves. Some fun in the sun in the afternoon,
eight: dinner with Avie
nine: cuddles with my girl before bed.
05/22/2021 06:48 PM
CHARACTER STUDY: BEST FRIEND MOODBOARD
"God made us best friends because he knew our moms couldn't handle us as sisters."
05/04/2021 11:53 PM
character study: questionnaire
1. Where did you grow up? Hartsville, South Carolina.
2. How would you describe your family? Chaotic and toxic.
3. Did you have a happy childhood? Nope, not at all.
4. Would you call your upbringing ‘conventional’? Nope. I barely ever saw my mother and father.
5. Are your parents alive? What kind of relationship do you have with them? Yes, they are but I haven't seen either of them for like six years, so that should say everything.
6. If you have siblings, are you close? If you’re an only child, how do you think that has affected you? Yes. My sisters are my everything.
7. If you don’t already, would you like children of your own someday? Yes and no. I love kids but I don't think I would make a good mother.
8. Of all your memories, which stands out most clearly? The day my little sister died.
9. As a child, what were you most likely to be found doing? Following Mercedes around.
10. When you were young, what did you dream your future would look like? I didn't think I would still be here now so...
11. What kind of education did you receive? Normal? I went to school and dropped out at 16.
12. What did you want to be when you grew up? A doctor.
13. Are you more of an idealist or a cynic? An optimist or a pessimist? A cynic
14. Do you ever find yourself daydreaming or lost in thought? Not usually
15. How do you deal with pressure and deadlines? with alcohol.
16. Do you ever do something… just to see how it will turn out? always
17. Do you enjoy making plans, or do you prefer spontaneity? spontaneity, absolutely.
18. Which do you value more: creativity or practicality? creativity.
19. How would you describe your energy levels? Are you more of a hummingbird or a sloth? Hummingbird
20. Be honest… are you easily influenced by others? way too much
21. Would you ever tell a lie to get yourself out of trouble? unfortunately, yes.
22. Are there any circumstances in which you’d let somebody else be blamed for your actions? Not so long ago, yes. But I don't think I would now.
23. Are you able to control your emotions? Not as much as I would like to
24. You have to make a big decision. Do you listen to your head or your heart? Heart
25. Can you keep a secret..? Yes.
26. What’s your predominant emotion? I don't really have one.
27. When you’re sad, what cheers you up? Usually a phone call with one of my sisters or Eve. Or seeing Avery.
28. If you were to describe yourself in three words, what would they be? loyal, jealous, outgoing.
29. Would you describe yourself as an introvert or an extrovert? Both. There are times I like to be on my own but then other times where I like to be with people.
30. Is trust something that comes easily to you? yes
31. Do you ever feel superior to others? no
32. Would you rather have a hundred casual friends or just one truly devoted friend? one truly devoted friend
33. What kind of people do you value more: those who are loyal to you or those who are useful to you? loyal 100%
34. Do you find it easy to make friends? not really
35. How do you choose who you spend your time with? I don't really have a method. I just spend time with whoever I feel like spending time with.
36. Are you comfortable being the center of attention? yes, I love it.
37. When it comes to your thoughts and feelings, are you an open book or a locked vault? locked vault.
38. Who is the most important person in your life? I honestly don't just have one. Mercy, Rox, Eve, and Ave all make the cut.
39. If you were in desperate need, who would you turn to? Eve.
40. If you disappeared, who would miss you? I hope Rox, Ave, Eve, and Mercy would.
41. Have you ever lost anyone important to you? Yes, my little sister, Makenna.
42. Imagine you’re filling in an online dating profile, what would you say you’re looking for? Ummm a hot blonde singer?
43. Who was your first kiss? Avery.
44. Have you ever been in love? Yes and I still am.
45. Have you ever felt truly loved by someone else? Yup.
46. How would you describe your sexual orientation? Bisexual.
47. Do you believe there’s a ‘soul mate’ out there for you? Yes.
48. Are you looking for true love or a quick fling? Nothing because I have already found what I want.
49. What’s your idea of romance? Spending time with the one I love
50. How do you show someone you care about them? Spending time with them, I think that is the most important thing.
51. Is there anyone you would willingly give your life for? Yes.
05/02/2021 09:48 PM
CHARACTER STUDY: FAMILY MOODBOARD
Grandmother, mother, grandfather, older maternal half-sister, older paternal half-sister,
younger maternal half-sister.
04/30/2021 10:40 PM
APRIL MARATHON: PROMPT NINE
A night out was something that Mackenzie knew that she needed. She’d been finding it difficult to deal with life, with everything really, so when her older sister had suggested that they head out to the local comedy club, Mackenzie thought it might have been a bit of a laugh and that was something that she could certainly do with. After getting herself dressed into a skintight black dress that sat just above her knees, applying her makeup, and fixing her hair, the redhead grabbed her phone off the bed and ordered herself an Uber. She really wasn’t all that keen on Uber’s or getting into a stranger’s car, it made her feel unsafe and uneasy, but she was picking up Roxy on the way so she didn’t think it would be that bad, or at least she hoped not. She had a tendency to overthink things and she was sure that this was just an example of one of those times. Biting down on the inside of her mouth, Mackenzie scrolled through her contacts for Roxy’s number before tapping on it once she found it. “Be there in 30, just waiting on Uber.”
Grabbing her purse off her bed, Kenzie shoved her phone into it before making her way outside to wait for the Uber that would be arriving at any given moment. After closing the door, the redhead locked it and made her way down the path and to the curb, just in time for the car to pull up, something that she was slightly relieved about. Her heels weren’t the most comfortable and it wasn’t exactly hot outside so the less she had to wait outside the better. Opening the car door, she offered the woman driver a small smile before she got into the car and closed the car door. “Thank you,” she smiled, pulling on her seatbelt and pulling out her phone to send Roxy a message, letting her sister know that she was on her way. “On the way, Rox.” She knew that a night out with her sister was exactly what the doctor had ordered and she really couldn’t wait. Thirty minutes later, Kenzie found herself stepping out of the car and making her way towards the entrance of Stir Crazy. She’d never actually been to the comedy club before, but she’d grown up in Hartsville and had lived there for the majority of her life, so why hadn’t she explored the small town more?! Shaking the thought from her head, the redhead walked in and made her way towards a table that was close to the front of the stage. Placing her purse down on the table, Mackenzie turned her attention towards her sister. “Right, I’m going to go and get us a drink, I’ll be back shortly.” Turning on her heels, she made her way over to the bar, leaning against it once she’d arrived. “Um..can I just have a glass of tequila and a white wine?” Turning as the bartender began to fix her drinks, she arched a brow when she noticed a woman practically screaming only a few feet away from her. "That wasn't very funny. I want my money back!” Kenzie couldn’t believe that anyone would be so rude. “Excuse me? Your drinks?” Turning back, Kenzie quickly paid for the drinks. “I am so sorry!” she mumbled as she picked up the drinks and slowly walked back over to Roxy. “Wow, do you hear that woman? So rude.”
04/21/2021 07:40 PM
TASK: Boyband Moodboard
IMAGE ONE - WESTLIFE
Shane Filan, Markus Feehily, Kian Egan, Nicky Byrne, Brian McFadden (Past Member)
IMAGE TWO - JACKSON FIVE
Tito Jackson, Michael Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, Marlon Jackson, and Jackie Jackson
IMAGE THREE - BACKSTREET BOYS
Nick Carter, Howie Dorough, AJ McLean, Brian Littrell, and Kevin Richardson.
IMAGE FOUR - BLUE
Antony Costa, Duncan James, Lee Ryan, and Simon Webbe.
IMAGE FIVE - ONE DIRECTION
Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, and Zayn Malik (Past Member)
IMAGE SIX - NSYNC
Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Chris Kirkpatrick, Joey Fatone, and Lance Bass.
04/20/2021 04:18 PM
APRIL MARATHON: PROMPT EIGHT
On her way to the dance studio, Mackenzie had decided to pull up outside of the local diner and get herself a coffee and maybe a muffin or a wrap to go with it. She’d been struggling a lot lately and had been falling into her old eating disorder habits, but that was not a path that she wanted to travel down again. She didn’t want to be admitted into hospital or have a breathing tube shoved into her stomach in order for her to be able to survive, so a muffin was a small step towards taking control of her life once again and a coffee? Decent coffee was the one thing she missed about New York! After finding a car park only a few feet away from the entrance to the diner, she shut the engine off and opened the door, slipping out and closing it behind her. Glancing up and down the street for a brief moment, she stepped onto the sidewalk and walked over towards the entrance to get her coffee.
After Mackenzie had stepped over the threshold and threw the door, she made her way into the diner and headed straight for the counter. She was running a little late so had decided that she would just grab a coffee and a blueberry muffin to take away and she’d eat it on the way to the studio. Placing her phone and keys down on the counter, she looked up at the menu and sank her teeth into her lower lip as she thought about her options. “Um, can I just grab a large latte with soy milk and a blueberry muffin? Oh, a chocolate chip muffin too, please,” she smiled, opening her wallet and pulling out her card. “Thank you,” she smiled, swiping the car and paying for her order. Once it had gone through, she turned her attention when she heard a familiar voice. Peyton. They had been friends since childhood, having been in the same year at school, but they hadn’t really spoken since Mackenzie had returned to Hartsville. Moving to the side, Mackenzie smiled and moved over to hug Peyton and although she’d been about to speak, she
stopped in her tracks when she remembered her phone and her keys. She turned to move over and grab them from the counter but when she did, she noticed that they were gone. “Where’s my phone?!” she frowned. “Has anyone seen my keys?” she added as she looked around, her hand moving across the counter as if they would suddenly appear when she felt for them. “What the hell. Did anyone hand in some keys? And a phone?” she questioned the barista who simply shook her head. Turning, she glanced around and arched a brow when she noticed Zoe. She was friends with her youngest sister and knew that she was a little bit light-fingered. “Zoe?” she questioned, moving towards the other female. “My phone and my keys. Now.”
04/20/2021 03:41 PM
APRIL MARATHON: PROMPT SEVEN
Get High really wasn’t Mackenzie’s cup of tea. She was terrified of heights and had always preferred keeping two feet firmly on the ground, but her ego often got the best of her and when it came to other people, she very rarely ever said no. She didn’t want people to think she was a chicken or a wimp, so instead of being honest about her fears, she more often than not agreed, even if it made her extremely uncomfortable. She didn’t want to go, but when Everly had asked or more or less dragged the redhead Get High, she hadn’t wanted to back down. “Come on, Red. Don’t be a wimp,” the dark-haired female teased, causing Mackenzie to roll her dark brown hues. ”If you don’t stop I’m going to push you!” Kenzie warned, her lips curving into a small smirk. “Out of the helicopter!”
Getting out of the car, she glanced over at Everly for a moment. “If we die, I am going to come back just so I can bring you back and kill you again, got it?!” she chuckled as she closed the car door and locked the car, her teeth sinking into her lower lip gently as she looked over at the helicopter. She was scared and that much was obvious, but she was trying to keep calm and relaxed. She couldn’t back out now. “Okay, come on, E. Let’s go,” she muttered, walking around the car and grabbing hold of her best friend’s arm, pulling her along towards the helicopter, or what Kenzie referred to as the death trap. She didn’t understand how anyone could get a kick out of adventures like these, but she wasn’t one to back down either. Making her way towards the helicopter pad with her best friend, the redhead quickly noticed that they weren’t alone. She recognized some of the people that were already there, although she didn’t know any of them that well; none besides her best friend anyway. Smiling, she offered a friendly wave as she moved past Asher and towards the helicopter. She guessed that was one of the perks of living in a small town. Everyone seemed to know everyone, even if you weren’t on a first-name basis. Sinking her teeth into her lower lip, Mackenzie took a deep breath and moved towards the helicopter instructor or pilot, she figured he was one of the two given that he had a clipboard and appeared to be inspecting the helicopter. “Sure you don’t want to back out?” Kenzie rolled her eyes when she heard her friend and smirked as she gave her a gentle nudge. “Not a chance.”
View All Posts