It's The Law
001. RULES AND REGULATIONS: When you audition, you accept that you are committing to being an active member of the group. While we do have activity checks. In our discord server, each member has a channel to update their current activity within the group. This is something we use to ensure our members get the best out of every opportunity.
002. ACTIVITY: We expect all members to be online at least three [3x's] a week. While we understand that muse for certain characters may not always be high, please speak to an admin if this is the case. This way we know you are interested in keeping your character but struggling to write it at that moment in time. The same goes for if you know you are going to be offline for several weeks. From time to time, we will be doing group SLs where every character is involved and we expect all members to participate in these where possible.
003. AUDITIONS: We ask that people who are interested in auditioning our RPG, that you need to meet the requirements of 350-450 words. You will be able to see on our page our audition process and what to expect. Typically, verdicts get sent out A week after the first audition has been sent for each character. However, in certain cases, should the polls vote in a majority before the week is over, it is under the owner's discretion. to close an audition earlier. ALL AUDITIONS MUST BE IN THE SAMPLE OF THE CHARACTER YOU ARE AUDITIONING FOR. I didn't think this needed to be said, but it's a given. All auditions must be in character.
A. AUDITION PROCESS: The Audition process is pretty simple. When a sample is sent in, we hold a blind audition vote with our members. If there is only one audition for a role, it is a simple yay or nay. The final tally will result in whether or not an audition is successful. If there is more than one audition for the same role, then it is a simple result of numbers. The audition sample with the most votes by the members is the one that will get selected.
B. Before Auditioning Please ensure you have looked over the rules BEFORE sending in your sample. Canon characters do not need to provide a character bio, however, all original and AU characters must provide a detailed biography of their character alongside their audition, canon auditions must provide a brief bio.
004. COMMITMENT: as with any RPG you join, we require a commitment from anyone who chooses to send in an audition. If you send in an audition, we will assume you are committed for the long term to be a part of this family. If you decided to audition, accept a role, and then within a matter of days delete or disappear, we will blacklist you from being able to re-audition. HOWEVER, we understand how important real life is and the factor it plays in our role-playing world. That being said, if you are able to reach out to any one of the group owners and inform or discuss with us your situation should you need to leave or go on a hiatus, we will help you to the best of our ability.
005. DISCORD: plays a big part in our group. With daily banter, blind auditions, and most importantly, character and group updates. In discord, each member will have their own channel, updating the story of their character, activity and it's a quicker way to interact if you cant get on RPM throughout the week. We understand with the fast pace of the current world, most of our members are more mobile than attached to a PC, Discord allows our members to continue being active within the group without being chained to a laptop.
006. DUPLICATE PLAY BYS: Since this is a southern/Hollywood/Riverdale/one tree hill RPG. Some faces will already be taken. If there are popular faces used for any type of character, canon or no. Because of this, it is hard to reject a person just because they have a face claim that is already being used. There are many ways to go about the whole same face in the supernatural world, considering Doppelgangers are a thing. HOWEVER, Canon faces will get precedence, but OC's who use a face already part of the RPG will be subject to member discretion.
007. INCLUSION: Our members make our family, which is why we will be resuming the blind audition process. Our members will have full say on who gets through on the auditions. As well as auditions, our members are actively encouraged in bringing forth ideas and all group plots are created around the present members at that time. This place needs to be good for everyone, Our members have a voice. And so, as staff, we will do what we can to ensure our family is heard. So, if you have an idea, never be afraid to share it with us.
008. NUMBERS: We don't encourage one writer to have multiple profiles within the group. But two  should be sufficient with the understanding that you get on and keep up with the storyline, replies, and group investigations. you can't have two pages right at first you have to be able to show your activity before you get a secondary page.
009. DRAMA: Drama IC is encouraged. OOC is not at all tolerated at all
If you have an issue with another member, deal with it in your inbox or speak to an admin to get it resolved. [Tree Hill/Riverdale]. All members should have every other member added as a friend on their Roleplayer.me accounts
010. ORIGINAL CHARACTERS: We will be accepting OCs within This Is Fortitude[TIF]. These cannot however directly impact another character without their prior consent. For example, we will not accept a character that is the secret love child of Lucas and Haley without the consent of the writers playing Haley and Lucas.