01. Song of your year? Falling by Harry Styles. It just kind of explains my life sometimes. How I never feel like I am good enough and somehow it's my fault. I know it' was at the end of the year when it came out but I just really feel and connect with that song.
02. Favorite musical artist/group you started listening to this year? I actually haven't listened to anyone new this year. It's pretty much the same artists I always listen to. Harry Styles, One Direction, Taylor Swift...artists like that but I have always listened to them. I know I need to branch out haha.
03. Movie of your year? It's definitely Frozen II without a doubt. I took my daughter and son to see the movie over a month ago and not only did they fall in love with it, but I did too. The songs are amazing and the story they tell keeps you on your toes and keeps you wanting to watch.
04. The TV show of your year? Riverdale. Hands down. I am in love with this show. I can't stop watching it. I am on Season 3 now and I just want to keep watching it forever haha.
05. Favorite actor of your year? Cole Sprouse. I just love him and he's incredible in Riverdale. I grew up watching him on The Suite Life and now he's just amazing on Riverdale years and years later.
06. The best month for you this year? Why?
07. Something that you made cry this year.
08. Something that made you laugh this year.
09. What's a bad habit you picked up this year?
10. Did you take any vacations this year?
11. Any regrets this year? If so, what are they?
12. The moment you could re-live over and over again this year.
13. Favorite place you visited this year.
14. A valuable lesson you learned this year.
15. Did you fall in love? Out of love?
16. One thing you wished you could say to someone this year.
17. Your favorite meal/restaurant.
18. Your favorite color(s).
19. Did you keep any New Year's resolutions?
20. What are you excited about for next year?