June 10th, 2023
Country: United States
February 06, 2019
08/03/2020 11:30 PM
OPTIONAL TASK 90.
Bowie loves to be in her garden doing gardenning as she finds it therapeutic.
Bowie loves hiking and being at one with nature.
Bowie loves working out, and finds it good for her mental health.
Bowie loves photography and capturing the beauty around her.
Cooking and baking are big things for Bowie.
Bowie loves reading and escaping to a fantasy world.
Travelling the world is always exciting.
Drawing is another therapeutic thing for Bowie.
Upcycling is something Bowie enjoys too.
07/27/2020 03:30 PM
OPTIONAL TASK 89
My first wish would be for my parents and sister to come back to life so I could have more time with them.
The second wish I'd wish for would be for a huge garden with never ending flowers growing.
I would then wish for people to be kinder to each other.
My third wish would be for an unlimited suplly of materials in order to work on upcycling/DIY projects.
Furthermore, I would wish for the LGBTQ+ community to no longer face prejudice and homophobia.
I would then wish for the eradication of racism.
I would wish for all the homeless animals to have a loving home, and end animal cruelty.
I would wish for my friends to have the happiest of lives, because it's what they deserve. They all deserve nothing but the best.
My ninth wish would be to be loved and have a family, it would be a dream come true. But it's what everyone wants out of life.
Lastly I'd wish for mental health issues to no longer exist, as someone who suffers with mental health issues I know how devasting and damaging they can be.
07/25/2020 04:18 PM
ADDITIONAL TASK 04
1. When Bowie was small she loved rocking on the little rocking horse her father built. She'd spend hours rocking back and forth.
2. Bowie loved playing dolls with her friends as a child, it was filled with a lot of imagination and laughter.
3. Bowie loved baking with her mother and grandmother, it's where she learnt her cooking skills.
4. Playing dress up was a fun past time. Bowie always dreamt of exploring space.
5. Playing hopscotch in the playground with friends was enjoyable. Recess was her favourite subject.
6. Gardening with mother made her fall in love with nature, it's something she will always teasure.
7. Riding her first bike through the kitchen was fun, but it then resulted in her falling and breaking her arm which wasn't so fun.
8. Cheerleading and learning gymnastics was exciting and enjoyable. Her parents never pressured her, it was something she wanted to do.
9. Bowie's first dog was Scampers and he was her bestfriend, she loved spending time with him. She'd often sneak onto his dog bed and sleep/cuddle with him.
07/19/2020 06:40 PM
ADDITIONAL TASK 03
for 9 servings
- good-quality chocolate, semi-sweet (225 g)
- butter, melted
- sugar (250 g)
- 2 eggs
- vanilla extract
- all-purpose flour (95 g)
- cocoa powder (30 g)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line an 8-inch (20 cm) square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Chop the chocolate into chunks. Melt half of the chocolate in the microwave in 20-second intervals, saving the other half for later.
- In a large bowl, mix the butter and sugar with an electric hand mixer, then beat in the eggs and vanilla for 1-2 minutes, until the mixture becomes fluffy and light in color.
- Whisk in the melted chocolate (make sure it's not too hot or else the eggs will cook), then sift in the flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Fold to incorporate the dry ingredients, being careful not to overmix as this will cause the brownies to be more cake-like in texture.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks, then transfer the batter to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, depending on how fudgy you like your brownies, then cool completely.
- Slice, then serve with a nice cold glass of milk!
07/13/2020 11:25 PM
OPTIONAL TASK 83
Bowie to Hanna @17:00pm - HANNA, MAJOR NEWS!!!!
Hanna to Bowie @17:20pm - What is it? Girl, you have my interest.
Bowie to Hanna @17:30pm - Horror pop-up convention is happening next week, 3 miles from town. I got 2 tickets. Wanna come?
Hanna to Bowie @17:35pm - F*ck yes!
Bowie to Hanna @17:40pm - Awesome! It's Tuesday from 11 - 6.
Hanna to Bowie @17:45pm - Breakfast on me, dinner on you.
Sophie to Bowie @15:00pm - Are you going tonight?
Bowie to Sophie @15:05pm - Yeah I am, why?
Sophie to Bowie @15:10pm - Wanna travel together?
Bowie to Sophie @15:15pm - Sounds good, I'll pick you up at 5.
Sophie to Bowie @15:20pm - Great. Wanna get food after? My treat. Unless you're busy.
Bowie to Sophie @15:25pm - I never say no to food.
Benny to Bowie @16:05pm - Hey Bow, can you come over later?
Bowie to Benny @16:10pm - Of course Benny, something wrong?
Benny to Bowie @16:15pm - I just need a friend right now.
Bowie to Benny @16:18pm - I'll be there, and I'll bring pizza and beer.
Benny to Bowie @16:24pm - You're the best Bow.
Bowie to Benny @16:29pm - I know ;)
Bowie to Thea @14:00pm - Hey girl, you accepting more clients?
Thea to Bowie @14:05pm - Hey girl, yeah I am. What you got?
Bowie to Thea @14:10pm - A bride wants gin and tonic, prosseco and whiskey cake pops for her wedding. 20 of each.
Thea to Bowie @14:15pm - Easy peasy, send me the details and what not and I'll look over it.
Bowie to Thea @14:20pm - I'll email you the details when I get home. Once you confirm I'll let the bride know.
Thea to Bowie @14:25pm - Look forward to the email.
Roxy to Bowie @5:00pm - Bow, a volunteer cancelled on me. Can you work on Saturday?
Bowie to Roxy @5:10pm - I actually made plans for Saturday, but I think I can reschedule them. Let me talk to my friend.
Roxy to Bowie @5:15pm - Don't worry if you can't, I'll figure something out.
Bowie to Roxy @6:00pm - I've rescheduled my plans, I can do Saturday.
Roxy to Bowie @6:05pm - You're a live saver.
Bowie to Roxy @6:10pm - Happy to help.
Alexis to Bowie @4:00pm - Are you free tonight?
Bowie to Alexis @4:30pm - What did you have in mind?
Alexis to Bowie @4:35pm - There is a ghost hunt tonight, wanna come?
Bowie to Alexis @4:40pm - What time?
Alexis to Bowie @4:45pm - 10pm until 12am
Bowie to Alexis @4.50pm - I'm game, send me the details.
Bowie to Melanie @9:30am - Mel, slight problem.
Melanie to Bowie @10:00am - What's up?
Bowie to Melanie @10:05am - The rose bush can't be delievered until next week. There is a problem with shipment.
Melanie to Bowie @10:07am - That's not a problem at all, Bow.
Bowie to Melanie @10:10am - I'm so glad you're not mad.
Melanie to Bowie @10:15am - Of course I'm not mad, it's not your fault.
Bowie to Vincent @1:30pm - I need more stuff.
Vincent to Bowie @1:40pm - How much you want?
Bowie to Vincent @2:00pm - $100
Vincent to Bowie @2:06pm - Consider it done. Same place.
Bowie to Vincent @2:10pm - I'll be there.
Vincent to Bowie @2:15pm - I know you will.
Sarah to Bowie @11:00am - Are you free for lunch?
Bowie to Sarah @11:03am - I can be. What did you have in mind?
Sarah to Bowie @11:06am - Chinese food?
Bowie to Sarah @11:10am - I'm down. What time do you wanna meet?
Sarah to Bowie @11:15am - How does 12:30pm sound?
Bowie to Sarah @11:20am - Sounds good, let me know which restuarant you want to go to. I'm down for any.
Bowie to Jenevieve @ 9:30am - Hey doll what time are you coming over later for the sleepover?
Jenevieve to Bowie @ 9:45am - Hey girl, probably around 8 is that okay?
Bowie to Jenevieve @9:50am - No problem. Sounds perfect. I am about to head to the store, anything in particular you want?
Jenevieve to Bowie @10:00am - Can't go wrong with popcorn and cookies. How about your famous BBQ ribs?
Bowie to Jenevieve @10:02am - Popcorn and cookies are a must. I can totally cook up some ribs.
Jenevieve to Bowie @10:05am - Awesome. Anything you want me to bring?
07/13/2020 11:10 PM
OPTIONAL TASK 82
County Fair Music Playlist.
Description: Time to get jamming to some awesome country songs, that will get you in the mood for the fair. Fun loving, good times ahead. The country fair is going to be a blast, and the perfect time to make memories with friends. So get yaself in a great mood, and ready to have some fun.
1) Luke Bryan - One Margarita: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEq-cvq_cK4&list=PLz-gbhAUiwGYIlw05WIC2NamFACtfhEzM&index=1
2) Lady A - Champagne Night: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-urw9c82EA&list=PLz-gbhAUiwGYIlw05WIC2NamFACtfhEzM&index=38
3) Kenny Chesney - Here And Now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPYrX7m5Vcs&list=PLz-gbhAUiwGYIlw05WIC2NamFACtfhEzM&index=4
4) Lee Brice - One Of Them Girls: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpkZfkxdj2c&list=PLz-gbhAUiwGYIlw05WIC2NamFACtfhEzM&index=11
5) Clay Walker - Live, Laugh, Love: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeIYf6dPTJw&list=PLz-gbhAUiwGYIlw05WIC2NamFACtfhEzM&index=35
6) Russell D*ckerson - Blue Tacoma: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHTiEn72SOA&list=PLz-gbhAUiwGYIlw05WIC2NamFACtfhEzM&index=143
7) Dan + Shay - From The Ground Up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODRWKGIxB4M&list=PLz-gbhAUiwGYIlw05WIC2NamFACtfhEzM&index=145
8) Thomas Rhett - Unfortgettable: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T8ml-P0GkI&list=PLz-gbhAUiwGYIlw05WIC2NamFACtfhEzM&index=233
9) Morgan Wallen - This Bar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcLlcC4uOgA&list=PLz-gbhAUiwGYIlw05WIC2NamFACtfhEzM&index=34
10) Clay Walker - Rock The Radio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-KBEh-impI&list=PLz-gbhAUiwGYIlw05WIC2NamFACtfhEzM&index=12
11) Ashley McBryde - One Night Standards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3LLA6vNcQk&list=PL3oW2tjiIxvQW6c-4Iry8Bpp3QId40S5S&index=3
12) Jason Aldean - Brunin' It Down: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdImDqbgc2g&list=PL3oW2tjiIxvQW6c-4Iry8Bpp3QId40S5S&index=51
07/12/2020 11:04 PM
OPTIONAL TASK 81
1.) Who will you be spending the 2nd Annual Hartsville County Fair with? All different friends
2.) What is your favorite fair food? Corn dogs with mustard
3.) What is your favorite fair sweet treat? Cotton candy
4.) What is your favorite fair drink? Slushie/Iced drinks
5.) What is your favorite fair ride? Carousel
6.) What is your favorite fair game? Coconut shy and ring toss
7.) What is your favorite fair animal in the petting zoo? Goats and maybe owls if they are there
8.) What is your favorite fair rodeo attraction? Riding a mechanical bull
9.) Are you scared of heights or will you ride the ferris wheel? I’ll ride it
10.) If you could win anything from the raffle what would you want to win? Anything, it doesn’t matter but a holiday would be nice
11.) What craft display do you like the most? Anything to do with upcycling
12.) If you could volunteer at any booth which would you choose? Kissing booth
13.) What is your favorite memory from the 1st Annual fair? Petting a baby goat
14.) What is your least favorite thing about the fair? Stepping in poop
15.) Do you prefer to go in the morning or night to the fair? It’s an all day occasion
16.) Do any rides make you sick? If so which ones? None
17.) If you could see anyone in concert at the fair who would you like to see? Chase Rice
18.) If you could run into one celebrity at the fair who would you like to meet? Chase Rice
19.) Are you scared of the fair clowns or do they excite you? Scared of them.
20.) Have you won anything from the fair, if so what? If not what do you hope to win? Stuffed toys.
View All Posts