February 27th, 2021
Country: United States
February 06, 2019
02/26/2021 01:55 PM
ADDITIONAL TASK 33
Twenty questions answered honestly by Bowie Zeppelin, in order for you to get to know her better.
- Have You Ever Dine And Dashed At A Restaurant?
Bowie has never dined and dashed at a restaurant, and it is something she would never do.
- What Is Your Most Frequently Used Emoji?
The middle finger emoji, fire emoji and poop emoji.
- Have you ever been suicidal?
Bowie has tried to commit suicide in the pass, and often has suicidal tendencies.
- Are Platonic Relationships Or Romantic Relationships More Important To You?
Both are just as important to Bowie.
- Who Do You Miss More: Ziggy Stardust Or Prince?
- If You Had To Be Trapped On A Desert Island With One Friend, Who Would You Choose?
- If You Could Find Out How You Were Going To Die, Would You Want To Know?
- If You Could Only Email Or Text People For The Rest Of Your Life, Which One Would You Choose?
Texting for the win.
- How often do you people watch?
All the damn time.
- What job would you be terrible at?
- What website do you visit most often?
Google and Pinterest.
- Favourite meal to cook?
Lasagne or spaghetti carbonara.
- What city would you most like to live in?
Sydney, London or Denver.
- What fictional place would you most like to go?
Emerald City (Wizard Of Oz)
- What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
Travel far away from their hometown.
- Who’s your go-to band or artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to?
Hardy or All Time Low.
- What is your Harry Potter house?
- If you had the ability to bring one loved one back from the dead who would you choose?
- What is one or two of your favourite smells?
Lavender and Peach.
- What do you hope your last words will be?
Over and out mother*ckers.
02/22/2021 11:51 PM
OPTIONAL TASK 171
Avery and Bowie were in the kitchen baking cakes and cookies. Every time Bowie finished a batch Avery would lick the batter from the bowls. So it was mainly Bowie baking and Avery observing, not that Bowie minded. “Are you going to help?” Bowie asked with a chuckle. After placing three cakes into the oven Bowie moved onto making another cake batter, and when that was done she filled up some cupcake tins so they were ready to go into the oven next, once the other cakes had baked. She then placed the bowl to the side, and of course Avery began eating that batter too which caused Bowie to laugh at her and roll her eyes slightly.
Bowie moved onto a cookie batter and once the batter was done she added some chocolate chips and mix and then portioned them out on a baking tray so they were also ready to go. As they waited for the first batch of cakes to bake the two drank wine and talked, and Avery washed up. It was only fair since Bowie had done most of the work baking. When the timer bleeped she grabbed her oven gloves and took out the cakes and placed them on a rack to cool. She then added the cupcakes and set the timer again. Bowie then helped dry the appliances and placed them in the appropriate draws and cupboards. When the cupcakes were ready she took them out and allowed them cool, and placed the cookies in to bake.
She then iced the cakes before stacking them into a three tier cake. She then added some finishing details. Avery seemed very excited and just kept staring at her smiling. It was a kind of creepy smile. “Please, stop smiling at me like that. I’m not sure what will happen if you keep doing that” she said. “You may just get this cake in your face” she added with a chuckle. When she finished she stepped back and smiled. She then checked the cupcakes and they were cool enough so she added frosting to the top of each cupcake, and added a flower she had created from fondant to the top for extra decoration. When the cookies were done she allowed them to cool like everything else. “You know if we eat all of these we are going to get extremely fat right?” she asked with a smirk.
02/19/2021 11:36 PM
ADDITIONAL TASK 32
Celebrated my first Christmas with my sister | Went snowboarding | Took a trip
Began getting blackmailed by a therapist | Spent time with friends | Tried out new recipes
Began getting stalked | Built an epic snowman with Benny | Found my mental health took a dive
02/17/2021 03:26 PM
OPTIONAL TASK 170
Bowie grabbed some lunch before heading to the post office to post off the large boxes of bouquets, that had been ordered for an event in Chicago. It was a big business deal. She had worked with the company before, so was more than happy to work with them again. It had been a lot of work, and had taken bowie a lot of time and effort. Now that it was finally done she was relieved. She just hoped they liked her work like they did the last time. Although Bowie knew she was a good florist, she still had an ounce of self-doubt… a small part of her that always questioned whether she was good enough or not. She was her own worst enemy. As she stepped out of the post office into the cooling air, she zipped up her jacket to block out as much of the breeze as possible. She glanced around, taking in the people around her. Being careful where she stepped to try and avoid those who were hurrying along about their business.
As Bowie looked up she noticed cloudy skies rolling in. It was late afternoon and everyone around her seemed to be in a rush. People darting around in and out of shops, staring down at their phones bumping into people because they were not looking where they were going. It was a fast paced world we lived in and people never seemed to take the time to stop and take in everything around them. After being pushed and shoved multiple times, Bowie was beginning to get a little angry. She could not believe how rude some people were. Manners cost nothing, and it was not hard to say excuse me… although some people lacked manners. She sighed to herself and retreated into Darling Buds, and reopened the shop. As she did so a group of teenagers came in and decided to mess around and trash the place before running out. They had tossed the buckets over leaving the flowers strewn over the floor in different heaps. Water soaked the ground. Some flowers had been trampled on, the petals now limp and separate from the flower itself. Flowers had been kicked around, and they had knocked things off of her display on the counter. It was a frustrating situation, but she couldn’t exactly hit a kid. She did not feel like a trip to jail today.
She spent an hour cleaning up the mess and serving rude customers in between. People berated her because her shop looked a mess, and would not listen to her when she explained what happened. Bowie had worked extremely hard setting up her business, and she hated it when someone ruined it for her. She did not know why the kids had decided to target her place, then again a lot of businesses had been messed with over the last few weeks. They were clearly bored and had nothing better to do than mess with someone’s lively hood. This was not just a hobby for Bowie, it was her life. She took pride in her work, and now everything just looked a mess and it broke her heart.
She finally gave up. She had, had enough today. ‘Man I need a drink’ she thought to herself. She headed home and showered before getting changed. She went into the kitchen and poured herself a glass of wine. She grabbed her phone and texted her friend ‘Hey wanna meet up at Country Strong for some drinks?’ she typed before hitting send. She went and sat on the couch and began watching Legally Blonde as she waited for a reply.
02/12/2021 11:08 PM
OPTIONAL TASK 167
__1.) "You make me want to be a better man." S.) As Good As It Gets
__2.) "I wish I knew how to quit you." R.) Brokeback Mountain
__3.) "I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." F.) When Harry Met Sally
__4.) "Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time." N.) Casablanca
__5.) "To me, you are perfect." L.) Love Actually
__6.) "I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her." J.) Notting Hill
__7.) "You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how." G.) Gone With The Wind
__8.) "I don't know I just got a feeling about her, you know when a song comes on and you just gotta dance." O.) Blue Valentine
__9.) "I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day." B.) The Notebook
__10.) "It was a million little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together...and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home...only to no home I'd ever known. It was like...magic." A.) Sleepless in Seattle
__11.) "I miss you, Jenny. If there's anything you need, I won't be far away." I.) Forrest Gump
__12.) "I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone." P.) Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
__13.) "I wanted it to be you, I wanted it to be you so badly." M.) You've Got Mail
__14.) "Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you don't start with that, what are you going to end up with?" E.) Meet Joe Black
__15.) "Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me… it brought me to you." T.) Titanic
__16.) "I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love." K.) The Vow
__17.) "I love you very much. Probably more than anybody could love another person." C.) 50 First Dates
__18.) "I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you." Q.) Dirty Dancing
__19.) "It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you." D.) The Fault in Our Stars
__20.) "You’re the first boy I ever kissed and I want you to be the last" H.) Sweet Home Alabama
02/11/2021 11:18 PM
OPTIONAL TASK 166
__1.) Danny Zuko U.) Sandy Olsson
__2.) Melanie Smooter G.) Jake Perry
__3.) Beast M.) Beauty
__4.) Bella Swan N.) Edward Cullen
__5.) Patrick A.) SpongeBob
__6.) Shaggy D.) Scooby-Doo
__7.) Baby Houseman I.) Johnny Castle
__8.) Anastasia Steele O.) Christian Grey
__9.) Jasmine L.) Aladdin
__10.) Noah Calhoun R.) Allie Hamilton
__11.) Andy P.) Woody
__12.) Bamm-Bamm B.) Pebbles
__13.) Rose Dewitt T.) Jack Dawson
__14.) Dory Y.) Nemo
__15.) Robin Hood Q.) Maid Marian
__16.) Fiona X.) Shrek
__17.) Clark Kent J.) Lois Lane
__18.) Romeo S.) Juliet
__19.) Vivian Ward F.) Edward Lewis
__20.) Ken V.) Barbie
__21.) Minnie E.) Mickey
__22.) Benjamin Barry K.) Andie Anderson
__23.) Cinderella C.) Prince Charming
__24.) Sid H.) Manfred
__25.) Hansel W.) Gretel
02/10/2021 11:11 PM
OPTIONAL TASK 165
1.) Name it? Love Yourself First
2.) What ingredients are in it?
- 1 tbsp dried rose petals
- 1 tbsp dried hibiscus petals
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 tbsp coconut butter
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp honey
- ⅛ tsp cardamom
4.) Directions on how to make it?
Steep the dried rose petals and hibiscus flowers in the hot water for about 10 minutes, covering with a tea towel. Strain and blend with the remaining ingredients. Sip while sitting in front of a mirror and writing a love letter to every part of yourself.⠀
5.) Create an advertisement - pitch on how you would get your spell/pitch to sell.
Sell to get people to buy: Rose is the herb of love, and who doesn't need a little love in their life? Well it's important you love yourself first, before you love anyone else. This little potion will enable you to love yourself a little more, and feel better about yourself. Self love and confidence is important and I know it is so easy to feel down on yourself, so drink this little pick me up drink, and feel the love all day long.
Sell for people to sell it: Everyone will be dying to get their hands on such a product, as in these socially challenging times it is easy to feel down on yourself, and the ridiculous beauty standards that people hold cause a lot of people to feel insecure and like they aren't good enough. You could make a fortune on people's insecurities... You will always win in this situation, and you will laugh all the way to the bank.
02/09/2021 11:58 PM
OPTIONAL TASK 164
Red Velvet Melting Moments
250g soft, good quality unsalted butter
80g icing sugar, sifted
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
About 1 tbsp liquid red food colour, adjust as you like (I used gel colouring, which only needed about 2 tsp)
75g (1/2 cup) cornflour (cornstarch)
225g (1 1/2 cups) plain flour
1 tbsp cocoa powder (preferably Dutch-processed)
1/2 tsp salt
For the cream cheese icing:
113g cream cheese
1 tbsp (14g) butter
1 cup (150g) icing sugar, sifted
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) and line two baking sheets with baking paper. Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add red food colouring and vanilla and beat until just combined. Sift flours, cocoa powder and salt over butter mixture and, using a wooden spoon, stir to form a soft dough. If you are making heart shapes you may want to chill your dough for about 10 mins before you start to shape them, to stop the butter in the dough melting from the heat of your hands.
- Keeping your fingertips lightly floured, press heaped teaspoons of dough into heart shapes that are about 0.5cm thick and 3.5cm wide and place on baking sheets (do not knead your dough, work it as little as possible). I could fit about 24 biscuits on each sheet. Bake for 12 minutes or until lightly coloured. Stand biscuits on trays for 5 minutes, before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
- To prepare the icing, remove the cream cheese and butter 30 mins before starting. Beat cream cheese and butter in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on high until smooth and fluffy. Add sifted icing sugar and beat until smooth. Spoon on to cooled biscuits and sandwich together. Can be served immediately or stored in the fridge in an airtight container.
02/08/2021 11:44 PM
OPTIONAL TASK 163
LOVE SONGS PLAYLIST.
Getting into the spirit of love, listen to this playlist and it will make your heart flutter, and you will definitely be feeling the love. This playlist is some of Bowie's favourite love songs, songs that just make her happy, some she had listened to growing up, some she had been introduced to by others, and some songs remind her of other people. Some of the people she has loved and lost, and some of the people she is still loving.
So give it a listen if you would like.
1) Ed Sheeran - Perfect: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vv-BfVoq4g&ab_channel=EdSheeran
2) Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JWTaaS7LdU&ab_channel=whitneyhoustonVEVO
3) Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIjVuRTm-dc&ab_channel=Maroon5VEVO
4) Kiss - I Was Made For Loving You: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhIsAZO5gl0&ab_channel=KissVEVO
5) Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling In Love: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGJTaP6anOU&ab_channel=ElvisPresleyVEVO
6) HARDY - BOYFRIEND: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbBwbgoCf00&ab_channel=HARDYVEVO
7) Dan + Shay - Glad You Exist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQzcHDAbfm8&ab_channel=DanAndShay
8) LANCO - Greatest Love Story: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHl0tlUYDBI&ab_channel=LANCOVEVO
9) Russell D*ckerson - Love You Like I Used To: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzWq7qwUMv4&ab_channel=RusselledVEVO
10) Lady A (Formerly Landy Antebellum) - Need You Now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM213aMKTHg&ab_channel=LadyAVEVO
View All Posts