Firstly; it is kind of sad that most have to make rules, but sometimes it is just needed. If I must look like a d*ck because I have a low tolerance for certain things, than so be it.
Thanks for taking the time to read, if I need to update anything. I will.
- Real life; We all have one, we all have obligations that we must attend to. With that being said, I appreciate that you practice patience with; starters, replies, banter, what have you. Whether an adult or highschool student; we all have things that keep us busy. So I think its common sense not to rush someone. I for one with longer replies like to send out my best work and not a rush piece of sh*t out for the sake of getting a reply done.
- Adult content; Let me make it clear, I had posted about smut. I DO write it, and well. However; it is not my main focus or all I am here for. I also have writing partners I can seek out if I wish for that kind of thing. This page will have foul language as you can see above, gore, drinking, drug usage because why not, seems fitting, and everything else you may consider mature or adult content which means there could also be triggering themes. I do not write things for the faint of heart.
- Klaus is well Klaus and I will portray him as such, no matter our connection that we may build do not expect him become all lovey dovey and opposite of what he truly is. Does he have calmer more plesant moments; of course. But, he will not completely change just because you befriend him or what have you. Also in same respect unless stated or completely obvious I will be in character at all times. The writer can be cordial and plesant but is not here for friendships or anything outside of what is developed In Character. Thanks.
- As far as love interests or ships; Klaus will be multi-li. I get not everyone can handle that or will agree. That is perfectly okay if you cannot. But; for me my trust issues and lack of faith in people runs deep. Klaus and I alike do not favor one ship or gender over the other. So don't expect it and do not try to force anything. Chemistry in banter and more detailed writing is a must before anything can progress that way and as most say it these days, it must happen organically.
- I wish I didn't have to say anything about drama; but if it isn't something that would natrually occur between our characters or a plotted out in a storyline. Do not drag real life or out of character problems into roleplay. If you have an issue, like an adult or decent human being approach me privately and we can talk things out. No matter how uncomfortable the topic may be. I assure you, I will talk it through and keep my cool.
- I also wanted to add anyone in the LGBTQ plus community has a safe place here. I will not pass judgement and I support you all.