Time to make some ground rules so things won't happen while we're roleplaying with each other.
- I prefer to let OOC not get mixed in with RP unless there is something that needs to be addressed within the rp.
- If your intent is to start drama then I'm just gonna ignore you and move on to the next thing.
- I'm here to roleplay and preset my roleplay ideas nothing more. I don't mind talking once in a while but It's not what I'm here for
- I don't feel comfortable roleplaying with characters that are just real people because It's just very uncomfortable and I don't really think it fits for me. If you do that's fine but it doesn't work for me. I don't mind it's used for a face claim though.
- If you're gonna poof during our rp please let me know beforehand because nothing more demoralizing than having something that you planned with someone only to disappear without notice, I don't like having my imagination wasted.
- I prefer to RP with people that are 18+ given the series where he came from.
- I don't mind Romantic RP as long there is a build-up to it I even don't mind doing REDACTED as long the character is 18+.
- I don't do underage nor anything that involves waste so if you're one of those please look elsewhere.
- I'm open to almost anything but If I don't add you as a friend it's neither because I feel my character doesn't really match yours on what we're looking for or it's due to my rules.
- If you want to know anything else just send me a PM.