character study: questionnaire
1. Where did you grow up? Hartsville, South Carolina.
2. How would you describe your family? Chaotic and toxic.
3. Did you have a happy childhood? Nope, not at all.
4. Would you call your upbringing ‘conventional’? Nope. I barely ever saw my mother and father.
5. Are your parents alive? What kind of relationship do you have with them? Yes, they are but I haven't seen either of them for like six years, so that should say everything.
6. If you have siblings, are you close? If you’re an only child, how do you think that has affected you? Yes. My sisters are my everything.
7. If you don’t already, would you like children of your own someday? Yes and no. I love kids but I don't think I would make a good mother.
8. Of all your memories, which stands out most clearly? The day my little sister died.
9. As a child, what were you most likely to be found doing? Following Mercedes around.
10. When you were young, what did you dream your future would look like? I didn't think I would still be here now so...
11. What kind of education did you receive? Normal? I went to school and dropped out at 16.
12. What did you want to be when you grew up? A doctor.
13. Are you more of an idealist or a cynic? An optimist or a pessimist? A cynic
14. Do you ever find yourself daydreaming or lost in thought? Not usually
15. How do you deal with pressure and deadlines? with alcohol.
16. Do you ever do something… just to see how it will turn out? always
17. Do you enjoy making plans, or do you prefer spontaneity? spontaneity, absolutely.
18. Which do you value more: creativity or practicality? creativity.
19. How would you describe your energy levels? Are you more of a hummingbird or a sloth? Hummingbird
20. Be honest… are you easily influenced by others? way too much
21. Would you ever tell a lie to get yourself out of trouble? unfortunately, yes.
22. Are there any circumstances in which you’d let somebody else be blamed for your actions? Not so long ago, yes. But I don't think I would now.
23. Are you able to control your emotions? Not as much as I would like to
24. You have to make a big decision. Do you listen to your head or your heart? Heart
25. Can you keep a secret..? Yes.
26. What’s your predominant emotion? I don't really have one.
27. When you’re sad, what cheers you up? Usually a phone call with one of my sisters or Eve. Or seeing Avery.
28. If you were to describe yourself in three words, what would they be? loyal, jealous, outgoing.
29. Would you describe yourself as an introvert or an extrovert? Both. There are times I like to be on my own but then other times where I like to be with people.
30. Is trust something that comes easily to you? yes
31. Do you ever feel superior to others? no
32. Would you rather have a hundred casual friends or just one truly devoted friend? one truly devoted friend
33. What kind of people do you value more: those who are loyal to you or those who are useful to you? loyal 100%
34. Do you find it easy to make friends? not really
35. How do you choose who you spend your time with? I don't really have a method. I just spend time with whoever I feel like spending time with.
36. Are you comfortable being the center of attention? yes, I love it.
37. When it comes to your thoughts and feelings, are you an open book or a locked vault? locked vault.
38. Who is the most important person in your life? I honestly don't just have one. Mercy, Rox, Eve, and Ave all make the cut.
39. If you were in desperate need, who would you turn to? Eve.
40. If you disappeared, who would miss you? I hope Rox, Ave, Eve, and Mercy would.
41. Have you ever lost anyone important to you? Yes, my little sister, Makenna.
42. Imagine you’re filling in an online dating profile, what would you say you’re looking for? Ummm a hot blonde singer?
43. Who was your first kiss? Avery.
44. Have you ever been in love? Yes and I still am.
45. Have you ever felt truly loved by someone else? Yup.
46. How would you describe your sexual orientation? Bisexual.
47. Do you believe there’s a ‘soul mate’ out there for you? Yes.
48. Are you looking for true love or a quick fling? Nothing because I have already found what I want.
49. What’s your idea of romance? Spending time with the one I love
50. How do you show someone you care about them? Spending time with them, I think that is the most important thing.
51. Is there anyone you would willingly give your life for? Yes.