[Once you are done reading leave a gif of your character or leave some song lyrics.]
A/N: I am not Rick Grimes. He's fictional. I'm not Andrew Lincoln who played Rick Grimes on the show for 9 seasons. I'm just a roleplayer and a big fan of The Walking Dead and its two spinoff shows.
1. Ok so most important rule. I won't be on everyday due to a variety of reasons one being I do work in the middle of the week. Secondly, Rick isn't my only page. Also I do like to be away from the computer be outdoors especially during the warmer times of the year. Please don't hound me to write if I can't find the time to be online. RP is a hobby not the most important thing that deserves my attention 24/7. Remember that.
2. I'm a para to multi-para writer. I write in comments or messages. I like status play. Spelling and grammar errors are over looked, just try your very best and I'll do the same.
3. I'm mostly show canon Rick then comic book canon Rick. . I am aware of events and characters from the comics that haven't happened on the show I am just behind on the comics due to not being caught up on them. Also I will do AU storylines with Rick that deviate from the show.
4. I don't tolerate OOC drama of any kind. Save the drama for the storylines. If your OOC B.S. becomes a problem or begins to effect my muse I will delete you.
5. Crossovers are more than encouraged here. In fact outside of the realm of The Walking Dead and its two spinoffs, I'll cross over with horror, supernatural, dystopia and apocalyptic verses. In terms of characters from tv, movies and games I will definitely interact with people from the following verses --- Resident Evil, The Last Of Us, Z-Nation, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Supernatural, Evil Dead, Van Helsing, Warrior Nun, Zombieland, Wynnona Earp, The 100, etc
6. I'm very friendly to original characters. So by all means if you're OC you have a friend here. If you have OC pages feel free to add me.
7. I dive too much into my real life. I like to keep the allure of rp going. However I'll share that I am in my 30s and I've written for about 18 years. I also share the same gender as Rick, so yes I am a dude and I live in the Eastern part of the United States. Anything else I feel sharing will only be shared if I get to know you. Don't hound me for any other OOC information.
8. Content on this page will be adult. I don't rp with anyone under the legal adult age of 18, if I have up to this no one under 21 due to maturity on here I will. Themes of gore, violence, swearing, mature themes and other dark content can and will be in my writing.
9. Let's just get this clear so there's no confusion on this at all. Does mature themes mean I write/allow sex in my storylines? Yes, I write sex. Listen I'm an adult and I'm 95% sure sex will probably come up with someone or several while writing Rick. If it happens then it's women only (IC & OOC I'm straight) and it's done in private (messages and Discord being the two options) and most important of all, its consensual. A heads up I'm very graphic so please state what you are comfortable with writing. On the flipside, sex isn't the most important part of rp. If you for whatever reason don't write sex - You're uncomfortable, you think its gross, you're take/married and feel its direspecting your real life spouse/partner etc..etc.. then we don't have to do it. I will never force sex on someone.
10. Rick is a multi-li or multi-shipper page (whichever term you use). It means romantic elements and all that comes with it (yes I mean sex) will occur with more than one female on here. Personally I ship Rick with a number of women from the show and I do cross over ship him with women from other shows/films and I could even ship him with OCs. I don't consider multi-ship/multi-li as cheating. I'm not committing to anyone on this page. Any complaints about me being a multi-li account will be met with a deletion as a response. That's you're only warning.
11. I will add connections but you will only get one if you write/interact with me. Don't expect one just because you rp someone from the show. Also, I don't do mains so yes I will have more than one Daryl or Michonne or Negan or Maggie etc. connection.
12. Do not automode or godmode my character. I control my own page thank you very much.
Ok pretty straight to the point right? Easy to follow?Right? Right. Let's have fun.