ʜᴀᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ sᴛʀɪᴘᴄʟᴜʙ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ
♫ sᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs - ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋɴᴅ ♫
"You could've asked me why I broke your heart. You could've told me that you fell apart. But you walked past me like I wasn't there and just pretended like you didn't care."
- This song hits Armani particularly hard. It brings back memories of his ex-girlfriend, and how they ended on bad terms. He was in the wrong for cheating. He even begged for her to come back to him at one point.
♫ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʟᴇss - ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋɴᴅ ♫
"Photoshoots, I’ma star now. I’m talkin’ Time, Rollin’ Stone, and Bazaar now. Sellin’ dreams to these girls with their guard down. Seven years, I’ve been swimmin’ with the sharks now."
- This song is literally Armani's motto. He's been in the game and knows all of the tricks and tips. Threats don't phase him. He has it all.
♫ ᴇsᴄᴀᴘᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʟ.ᴀ. - ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋɴᴅ ♫
“When it comes to all these hoes, you know I’ll never chase. But this world is such an, such an evil place. Man, these hoes will always find a way, ‘cause when I’m on that liquor I go crazy, and for that p u s s y, you know I’m a slave.”
- Armani goes a little off the rails when he's drinking heavily. It's self explanatory. Luckily, Serenity's kitty is the only one he's currently interested in.
“If you see what I seen, you wouldn’t sleep. I can’t sleep, ‘cause I got everything I wanted. Got the money, got the cars, got the ceiling with the stars. Got everything I wanted, but I’d be nothing without you.”
- Armani truly does have everything he's wanted in life but he owes most of his happiness to Serenity. Lately, she's the only person who has kept him going and in a semi-positive mindset. He may be a bit of an ass, coming down off of cocaine, but he tries.
♫ ꜰᴀɪᴛʜ - ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋɴᴅ ♫
"Light a blunt up with the flame, put that cocaine on a plate, Molly with the purple rain, ‘cause I lost my faith. So, I cut away the pain, got it swimmin’ in my veins. Now, my mind is outta place, ‘cause I lost my faith, and I feel everything.. I feel everything from my body to my soul."
- Drugs are something Armani uses heavily. If this surprises you, it shouldn't. Drugs are a coping mechanism for him because he's unable to face and admit to things he's done in the past.
"I take half a Xan’ and I still stay awake. All my demons want to pull me to my grave. I choose Vegas if they offer Heaven’s gate. I tried to love, but you know I’d never stay. I’d never stay. But, If I OD, I want you to OD right beside me. I want you to hold me while I’m smiling, while I’m dying..”
- Armani is haunted by his demons. Ideally, his death will be a direct result from an overdose. In a very Romeo and Juliet-esque way, he hopes his lover will be unable to cope without him and follow right behind him, overdosing as well.