knees. Follow the law of the land.
While we understand that reading everything is the worst part about joining a group, next to filling out the audition form, we ask that you please read these thoroughly. Failure to do so will result in your audition form being ignored. Our rules are important to us, and it’s even more important that you follow them. This will help assist in your endeavor in our family. Thank you!
Please remember that there is a form to fill out when auditioning, and you cannot just send any sample to join. The form is located here.
NO JUDGING POLICY.
Role play isn’t real, we know this, therefore we will not judge you for your past on the site if you’re wanting to join here. Consider this your fresh start. It is, however, possible for you to be banned from this group, but only in the most extreme cases as we believe banning is a bit excessive. (IE; ooc bullying, theft, ooc drama, etc.) If you have a problem with someone here, leave it at the door. We won’t be tolerating it, this isn’t real.
No bullying. No drama. IC drama is always welcome, but excessive drama needs to be discussed prior to it happening with the person it is happening with. Just respect one another. We’re here to write and that’s it. The answer to number 5 on the form is ‘Lucy hops alone at night.’
The use of DISCORD is required in this group. While using the site is required as well, a lot of what happens within the group is on DISCORD. Writing can be done there or on the site, but in order for it to count for activity the writing in either place must be 3 para+, 5-10 sentences per para. You have the choice to write on either DISCORD or the site as well.
This is incredibly important and plays a huge part in keeping a group active. There are a few activity requirements you must follow in order to stay within the group and they are as follows;
1. You must post in the status stream at least THREE TIMES A WEEK. While we do have a status stream server on DISCORD, in order for it to count it must be on the site as well. This helps the group remain active.
2. You must be present at least FOUR TIMES A WEEK. If you do not log into your page for three days, you will receive a 24 HOUR NOTICE. If you do not respond to that notice within 24 HOURS from the time it was sent, your spot in the group will be reopened.
3. You’re not allowed to ignore people’s attempts at connecting or ignore them in the blast. While you’re not required to maintain ooc convos with everyone, if they’re making the attempt to connect with you, you can’t just leave them on read. We highly encourage you to check your messages at least once a week to make sure you haven’t ignored anyone. You are required to have the minimum of five connections within the group. We understand you cannot write with everyone, but you can at least have a basic non-writing connection with those you are not writing with.
4. When you join, you are given ONE WEEK to have a fully edited layout and bio up. You will have TWO WEEKS to have your five connections. Don’t panic! If you’re struggling with either of these, we are happy to assist!
5. You ARE required to use the blast locations at least ONCE as week. We only have three open at a time and they change every MONDAY. You are required to attend at least ONE event per month. For the most part, events happen every FRIDAY, but other days are allowed.
6. As stated above, you must have a minimum of FIVE connections to stay in the group. Starters/replies must be THREE PARAGRAPHS or more, 5-10 sentences per para. You cannot have owes going over TWO WEEKS (14 days) from the time they’re placed on your OWES LIST, which you are required to have linked on your page. If you have read thus far, sign with something completely random. Doesn’t matter what.
If you are the type of person to join a group and then never be around or make any attempt to participate, this is not the group for you. You CANNOT, for the love of SATAN, use your character being anti-social as an excuse to not be active. While we don’t use a point system, because those are too tedious, we DO have a system called THE TRAFFIC LIGHT SYSTEM. Upon your acceptance you’ll be able to read about that.
We know a lot of you are sick and tired of stumbling into groups with cliques, that’s why we’re very determined to prevent those from happening here. We understand that you don’t want to talk to everyone all the time, but if you’re around babbling on with certain people but ignoring others, we will consider that cliquey. Here’s a few other things that are considered cliquey.
1. Ignoring others in blast and only talking to your friends/lovers.
2. Only joining so that you can find a significant other.
3. Only commenting/liking your friends/significant others post, narratives, etc.
4. Playing favorites. I, Ludo, f***ing hate this sh*t. You cannot pick and choose who you write with based on the sole purpose of excluding someone else. You cannot pick only certain people to be a part of your events or blast play.
There’s so many more I could name off, but I’m just gonna say this; we’re not in high school anymore, so don’t act like you are.
We don’t care who you want to use. We are NOT an insta model strict group, and welcome any sort of face claim you’d like to use, so long as they’re not problematic or underage. (Promblematic face claims such as Jefree Star, Chris Brown, Amber Heard, or really anyone GUILTY of racism, abuse, pedophilia, etc.) If you are unsure about your choice, just ask!
We’re not going to tell you who you can or can’t be with. We’re not going to make fun of your relationship. We’re not going to prevent you from joining with your significant other, marrying them, or having a child with them. It’s YOUR character and it’s not OUR place to tell you what to do with them. That being said, it IS important to us that it makes sense. If your characters are going to get married, put some f***ed up reason behind it. (IE; Forced into marriage, scared they might die before marrying them, etc.) If you’re bringing in a child, or your character is going to have one within the group, please make sure there’s a background to it and not just some white picket fence bullsh*t surrounding it. Please also sign below with how many years you’ve been roleplaying, but only the number. Nothing else. (Ie; Do NOT put 12 years. Just put 12.)
All characters must be HUMAN. All characters must be 21-32 years old. No younger, no older. You are only permitted to have ONE character within the group. Our spots our limited, so we want to make sure everyone gets a chance to be here! Your character CANNOT possess any supernatural elements, as we are NOT a supernatural group. All characters must be 100% ORIGINAL. If it is brought to our attention that you’ve jocked someone’s character, you will be removed from the group. NO CANON.
By signing below you are agreeing upon acceptance to follow our rules put into place as stated. You are verifying that you fully understand and agree to the terms we have put into place.