Valentine's Day Bucket List.
1. A movie day- I honestly just want to go out with friends and watch a romantic movie or something. This is the perfect time of year to watch romance movies with friends.
2. Romantic Picnic in the park: I have always wanted to go to Central Park and just have a romantic day with dinner with someone special.
3. Spend the day with my family- I hardly ever get to see my kids because of work. So, spending today with them would be my ideal Valentine's Day.
4. Hanging out with my friends- I never get to see my friends anymore. So I think doing something with them would be on my to-do list for a day like this.
5. Eating tons of candy- I mean I would love to just eat tons of V-Day candy and have lots of heart-shaped boxes filled with chocolate.
6. Being kissed in the rain- It won't happen this Valentine's Day but maybe one day it will. It's on my bucket list for this Holiday.
7. Find someone- One Valentine's Day I intend on finding myself a man. Maybe not this one, but one day I am going to enjoy Valentine's Day with a date.