KAREN FREAKING PAGE, MARVELTVU, Daredevil/Defenders/The Punisher.
Okay, gonna have to say this. Me--/--Drama
Also, IF YOU DON'T HEAR IT FROM ME DIRECTLY, I DIDN'T SAY IT! Please, come talk to me if something negative happens.
That is me, the line in the sand and drama. I am on one side which is drama free and drama is on the side that I dearly want it to stay where it is.
This is a drama-free zone. None, nada, nope. Talking things out is encouraged but any wild antics that make me or those around me feel bad...? Yeah, not appreciated nor wanted.
Thank you very kindly for your consideration.
Karen's gun of choice is a Llama III-A
I consider Karen as being part of the https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-9602 or the Amalgam Universe but Au'ed. The universes never seperated and so a new comics universe was born.
I like to roleplay from a slow burn to something darker and/or romantic. Open to all ideas. Multi-Li RPer. I have had issues from a brain injury, but I've been clawing my way out of it slowly but surely; day by day. I do well, and I am literate. Also, looking for serious RP. Will add but if something doesn't come from it, I will delete after 2 months.
For help with editing my posts; I use:
I am seeking literate writers who don't have to match my posts in length.
What I do seek is that they can:
1. Demonstrate a sense of their character.
2. Sense of the surrounding area they are currently in. I.e. smells, sights, sounds...etc.
3. That they don't shift my character in any way.
4. That they can undoubtedly make their posts enjoyable and readable.
5. That they comprehend I am not my character.
6. I want to weave a story with people.
7. Good grammar and organizational structure are important.
8. That you can include something to the post to move the story forward.
9. That smut with a character might invariably happen, in a long going story-line with a person who has agreed to do so. I will not spring it on anyone without previous discussion. Also, just because I may play out darker themes does not mean that I am incapable of playing out general threads where I respect your character's history and portrayal.
On Discord, I will talk about pretty much anything you are comfy with but do not spring on me:
a. If you suddenly send me full or half nudes of any kind that I did not ask for. *I am speaking of IRL people.*
b. I under no circumstance am your potential girlfriend.
1. Hugs and such are cool but no acting like we are dating.
2. Talking about your life and your problems are also cool.
c. No drama in my Discord or my RP *unless the drama is properly reserved for the actual RP we are writing together at that particular time.*
Any of the above will cause an instant block.
Yes: I'm good with violence (within reason), romance (consensual themes), fluff, very dark themes (within reason), dark themes, light themes, hurt/comfort and gen.
Crossover friendly, will eagerly find a way to make it work out in a logical manner.
Maybes: Crack (within reason)
No: vore and nonconsensual themes.
Uncertain? Please, ask and we can talk it out. You can feel free to talk to me about any of it. I'm easy to get along with and easy to talk to when it comes to your concerns. If a line or thread is going in a direction that you do not feel comfortable with, alert me ASAP. If you are a single line player, please let me know who your s/o is so that I may remember to incorporate them into any threads where they may pertain.