About me: Looking to fill a role, and actually write. Open to collaborating too. Wanting a role to spark back up my muse again.
* Verses I am interested in, but not limited to are; Crime. Supernatural. Celebrity. Normal (though something captivating). Horror. Comedy. Open to RPGs, BUT only if the role is sent to me that is required.
* I tend to steer towards Multi Para in length. Though quality far outweighs quantity. So I am open to para, multipara and novella.
* Relatively busy in real life, but if I take on a role, rest assured that I will not leave weeks in advance for a reply.
* Patience is key. If I'm going to be taking on your role, I want to make sure that it will be something I'll be interested in for a lengthy period of time. It may take me some time in responding to potential role offers you send. I'm just making sure that I'm interested, and not wasting the both of our time before accepting/rejecting.
* I am open to various face claims. And I am also open to all LGBTQ+ roles. I tend to steer towards female roles, and have never written as a male. But if the role captures my attention enough, I may be swayed.
* If I am interested in a role, I will provide a sample in that particular character to see if I fit what you are attempting to capture for your desired role. Likewise in return I'd like a sample from yourself.