activity check 161
1. What do you miss most about your hometown?
- I miss how real everyone was. Ain’t nobody honest around here and it’s annoying.
2. If you’re having a mental breakdown, what is your first step?
- Try to acknowledge that I’m havin’ one before I get too worked up. If I can catch it before it gets bad, the faster I can recover.
3. What’s the lowest your bank account has ever been as an adult?
- The lowest it’s been since I turned eighteen is $500.
4. Do you ever plan on getting married?
- If I get married at all it would only be to someone who can see the good an’ the bad in me an’ love both parts, not juss’ what they expected from me.
5. You have an emergency and the first person you call doesn’t answer. Who is the second person that you call?
- Shae. Without a doubt.
6. Men or women?
7. Where was your first date?
- I’ll let ya know when I get one.
8. What is your favorite meal to cook?
- My favorite is my ma’s enchiladas with green onion and queso.
9. Do you kill the bugs that you find in your house or do you kill them?
- Before I’d kill ‘em, but when Carlos lets a moth in or sees an ant, he demands we catch it an’ let it go.
10. What shows do you binge watch?
- On my own: Good Girls, On My Block, Family Guy, The Office
- With Carlos: Hey! Arnold, Super Why!, Arthur, and Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood.
11. What is a food you want to try but can’t bring yourself to try it?
- Ramen Noodles. I ain’t never had ‘em an’ don’t know if I can make myself do it.
12. How many vehicles do you own?
- Just two. A black 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT and a black 1978 Chevrolet K10 4x4.
13. What is the most traumatic thing that has happened to you?
- Nothing traumatizes me now I feel like, but when I watched someone get murdered for the first time.
14. How many rooms are in your house?
- 13. Five bedrooms, living room, kitchen, dining room, three bathrooms, a game room, an’ basement.
15. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
16. What is your occupation? Do you hate it or love it?
- I’m a casino manager. It’s aight. I get to watch folks in mid life crisis spend all they savings.
17. Have you ever lost a fight?
- Everyone loses at least one.
18. Is there anyone that you don’t speak to now that you miss?
- If I stop talkin’ to ya, there’s a reason, an’ you should probably steer clear of me.
19. What size is your bed?
- A king size. May upgrade to a California king.
20. What was the first bone that you broke and how?
- My collarbone. I broke it playin’ soccer in Mexico. One of my boys cleated me in the chest an’ it broke.