The "3D" Effect.
We'll be using this image, and your final product should look something to the effect of this.
1. Open up your image, first of all. Can't edit without a photo.
2. Duplicate your main layer.
3. Right click on the layer and select Blending Options. Right now the settings should look like this:
4. Untick one or two of the "R" "G" and "B" boxes; play around with them. The settings we'll be using are these:
5. Move your layer to the right or left a little, as you see fit. You should be done!