1. State the name that your parents almost named you:
My parents almost named me Alessandra, but decided to go with Lina after my great grandmother.
2. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most?
My father, until recently, I was the only one of his daughters to show an interest in his club.
3. What was your first job?
My first actual job was bartending at my father’s clubhouse as soon as I turned 18, before that I was working under the table as a mechanic at his job.
4. Longest relationship you've ever been in, and why did it end?
The longest relationship I’d ever been in was my high school sweetheart Hector; it ended because he moved away during our senior year of high school. We haven’t spoken since we broke it off.
5. What is your favorite color of clothing to wear?
My favorite color(s) to wear are black and red.
6. What are some of your nicknames?
I don’t really have any nicknames, my dad used to call me princess, before I ruined all his plans.
7. Name a favorite of each: food, drink, color.
Food: Chicken Enchiladas or Steak
Drink: Alcoholic- Jack Daniels Honey Non Alcoholic: Dr. Pepper or Sweet Tea
Color: Red & Black
8. If you married rich and your spouse gave you $100,000 a week, what would you spend it on?
I’d spend it on shoes and motorcycles.
9. Name a favorite of each: book, movie, tv show.
Book: The Handmaid’s Tale
TV Show: The Big Bang Theory
10. What is the strangest thing you have in your room? (You are not allowed to explain why you own it.)
The strangest thing I have in my room is a necklace with rattlesnake fangs.
11. If you were given the opportunity to spend 48 hours with absolutely anyone (living or dead), who would you spend it with and what would you do?
My great grandmother, she passed shortly after I was born. I’d love to be able to sit with her and have her tell me stories about my family.
12. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again?
13. If you could be reincarnated as any animal, which would you chose and why?
A lioness, they are fierce, protective, hunters for their pride, providing what the pride needs most for survival, which is everything I hope to, provide for my family one day.
14. Who was the last person you talked to in person?
The last person I talked to in person is Cece.
15. What’s the cutest thing someone’s ever done for you?
The cutest thing someone has done for me is sent me flowers, my high school sweetheart had flowers sent to the shop on Valentine’s Day.
16. What's your favorite part of your personality?
How ambitious I am, I love learning new things and mastering them.
17. What is a weird habit you have, or people have told you have. (Weird, not bad. No nail biting or any of that nonsense.)
I have to make my bed before I get in it. Doesn’t matter if it’s been unmade all day, I have to make it before I can turn down the covers and climb in bed. Oh another is that I have to have matching socks. If my socks don’t match my entire day is thrown out of whack.
18. What is your favorite song as of the moment?
Saved Me by Chase Rice is my current favorite song.
19. Who was the last person you texted?
Cece, who do you expect she’s my best friend.
20. What do you like to do in your spare time?
What spare time? If I have spare time, I enjoy cooking and baking.