1. coffee mugs, teacups, wine glasses, water bottles, or soda cans? Coffee mugs
2. chocolate bars or lollipops? All of the chocolate
3. bubblegum or cotton candy? Bubblegum
4. how did your elementary school teachers describe you? Overall, sweet kid. Very quiet, as if he's scared to say something wrong all of the time.
5. do you prefer to drink soda from soda cans, soda bottles, plastic cups or glass cups? Soda bottle or glass cup
6. pastel, boho, tomboy, preppy, goth, grunge, formal or sportswear? A mix between grunge and sportswear, if that makes any sense.
7. earbuds or headphones? earbuds.
8. movies or tv shows? There hasn't been a decent show since Friday Night Lights. So movies.
9. favorite smell in the summer? He generally hates the summer, but likes the smell of sunblock
10. game you were best at in p.e.? He hated that they never played martial arts, but he loved playing baseball.
11. what do you have for breakfast on an average day? He attempts to eat eggs and toast every morning, when he's lazy he opts for a granola bar.
12. name of your favorite playlist? Polly's Playlist - Something he surprised her with one day. It has songs that reminds him of her.
13. lanyard or key ring? Key ring. He hasn't worn a lanyard since high school.
14. favorite non-chocolate candy? Starburst
15. favorite book you read as a school assignment? The Outsiders by S.E Hinton
16. most comfortable position to sit in? Sits on the floor with his legs bent, arms hugging them.
17. most frequently worn pair of shoes? An old pair of Nikes
18. ideal weather? 75 F, partly cloudy, light breeze.
19. sleeping position? On his side, with his arms around his wife.
20. preferred place to write (i.e., in a note book, on your laptop, sketchpad, post-it notes, etc.)? Laptop and post-its
21. obsession from childhood? Martial arts
22. role model? Bruce Lee
23. strange habits? When he lies he grits his teeth, hyperventilates for no reason.
24. favorite crystal? Citrine
25. favorite historical era? When Theodore Roosevelt was president, he admires the strength that man had.
26. favorite activity to do in warm weather? Go jogging.
27. favorite activity to do in cold weather? Practice any martial arts.
28. how many phone numbers do you have memorized? Just his and Polly's.
29. best way to bond with you? Listening to music
30. places that you find sacred? Priest Point Park in Olympia.
31. what outfit do you wear to kick ass and take names? Like literally kick ass? It doesn't matter, his hands are lethal.
32. favorite vines? ::Insert Sam Smith, child looks at the camera with make up smeared on her face::
33. most used phrase in your phone? Just the smirk emoji
34. favorite app on your phone? Postmates
35. average time you fall asleep? Sometime between ten and midnight
36. desktop background? A photo of him and Polly the day they got married at the courthouse.
37. suitcase or duffel bag? A carry on suitcase
38. lemonade or tea? Arnold Palmer
39. lemon cake or lemon meringue pie? lemon meringue pie.
40. favorite season? Fall
41. last person you texted? Polly
42. jacket pockets or pants pockets? Both.
43. hoodie, leather jacket, cardigan, jean jacket or bomber jacket? Bomber jacket and Leather Jacket
44. favorite scent for soap? Unscented.
45. which genre: sci-fi, fantasy or superhero? Sci-fi
46. most comfortable outfit to sleep in? Absolutely nothing
47. favorite type of cheese? Provolone or Cheddar
48. if you were a fruit, what kind would you be? YOU LOOK LIKE A BLUEBERRY
49. lamps, overhead lights, sunlight or fairy lights? Overhead lights
50. what made you laugh the hardest you ever have? When Brad Pitt shoved him into a camera while filming OUATIH
51. current stresses? Polly and her pregnancy
52. favorite font? Comic Sans, no, just kidding. It doesn't matter
53. fairy tales or mythology? He is a fan of mostly fairy tales
54. what did you learn from your first job? How to make a big mac
55. favorite fairy tale? Rapunzel
56. cookies or cupcakes? Cookies
57. your greatest fear? Dying last
58. your greatest wish? Becoming a father
59. who would you put before everyone else? His wife
60. boxes or bags? Boxes...?
61. favorite line you heard from a book/movie/tv show/etc.? As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster.
62. podcasts or talk radio? Neither, he hates both.
63. barbie or polly pocket? Polly Pocket only because its his wife's name.
64. favorite website from your childhood? He wasn't allowed on the computer.
65. any permanent scars? Multiple scars on his chest from accidents while filming.
66. favorite flower(s)? Loves a good tulip
67. good luck charms? His father's watch
68. worst flavor of any food or drink you’ve ever tried? Anything pineapple is disgusting.
69. a fun fact that you don’t know how you learned? He knows many different assassination attempts were made against Fidel Castro.
70. left or right handed? right hand.
71. least favorite pattern? Chevron
72. worst subject? Absolutely terrible in maths and sciences
73. favorite weird flavor combo? Salsa and scrambled eggs
74. at what pain level out of ten (1 through 10) do you have to be at before you take an advil or ibuprofen? "Pain don't hurt"
75. when did you lose your first tooth? Six when he hit his head on the coffee table trying to jump off the couch.
76. what’s your favorite potato food (i.e. tater tots, baked potatoes, fries, chips, etc.)? French fries
77. best plant to grow on a windowsill? He grew cilantro when he was living by himself, Polly killed the plant.
78. coffee from a gas station or sushi from a grocery store? Coffee from a gas station hands down.
79. which looks better, your school id photo or your driver’s license photo? He had 90's DiCaprio hair in his school ID, so Drivers License
80. earth tones or jewel tones? Little bit of both
81. fireflies or lightning bugs? Fireflies
82. pc or console? pc.
83. writing or drawing? writing.
84. nicknames? Emmmmmillllllio!! The mighy ducks man, Bruce 2.0, Em, Cowboy