1. What’s been the best day of your life so far and why?
I don't actually think I've had one yet. A couple of favorites included getting a puppy for Christmas, and another that had to do with coffee and sunrises.
2. Describe your first kiss, who was it with, what was it like, where was it etc?
Thomas was moving back to Italy with his parents. I didn't think I'd ever see him again, so when his parents forced him to come say bye to me (I liked him but he didn't like me.. at all.) I kissed him really quickly and ran away. I was like 12.
3. What’s your biggest regret? I know we all say we don’t regret things but obviously it’s how we learn, from our mistakes. So what’s something from your past you wished you could have changed?
I wish I could have noted and addressed the toxicity in myself before causing a bunch of unnecessary drama and losing some people that meant the world to me.
4. When was the last time you laughed so hard that tears fell from your face and what was it at?
I can't remember the last time I even really laughed.
5. What is the craziest thing that you have ever done?
Honestly, I wouldn't say it was crazy, but disappearing to Paris for a few months.
6. What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you?
Like I would post it here and relive the humiliation.
7. Do you have any scars and if so, how did you get them?
One along my back. I was attacked in my house one night.
8. Where would you like to be in 10 years?
Maybe married, maybe a lesbian. I don't know. I don't even know where I want to be next week.
9. What are your views on drugs and alcohol?
We're all prisoners of our own device.
10. What are your views on religion?
To each their own.
11. Have you ever thought about ending your own life? If so, why?
Yes. I think a lot of us have hit rock bottom before, and when you've been that low you don't really think of anything but ending the pain.
12. Write 5 facts people might not know about you.
a. I can twist a cherry stem using only my tongue.
b. I'm fluent in Korean thanks to a couple of old friends, and business partners.
c. I thought Alex was my mom for awhile when I was little.
d. I am deathly terrified of dolls. Not barbies or whatever, but like porcelain or baby dolls.
e. I would give up almost everything to go back and be with him. That was the last time I was ever really happy.
13. What’s your zodiac sign and do you think it fits your personality?
Taurus, and I don't know really.
14. Pinpoint a moment you felt the most satisfied with your life.
I'm not exactly there yet, but I'm working on it.
15. Discuss your first love.
Thomas, my Tommy. He hated me when we were children but our families were close. We parted ways for a few years when he moved to Italy with his family. When his parents died though, he moved back to the states after some extreme training, and was determined to find and kill them. He sought me out and after spending time together, we fell in love. Not just me with him, but it was mutual.
He's married now.
16. Put your ipod on shuffle and write 5 songs that pop up.
1. We like 2 party - BIGBANG
2. Power - EXO
3. BULLSH*T - G-Dragon
4. Spring Day - BTS
5. Without You - G-Dragon & Rosé
17. Name somewhere you’d like to move or visit.
Seoul South Korea to visit, and Italy of course.
18. What’s your earliest memory?
I think it includes Thomas.
19. What are your views on mainstream music?
I'm kind of tired of a lot of it. Music awards shows are basically circle jerking ego fluffing reasons to dress up and go see all the same damned people you see all over the place. Popularity contests, and when real stuff is featured it's always for views instead of actually giving them the acknowledgment they deserve. Maybe I'm a little jaded.
20. What are your highs and lows of this past year?
High: Don't know.
Low: Honestly, I don't know. Leaving town was a low point for me, but necessary.
21. What are your strongest beliefs?
Don't be stupid, stupid.
22. Who are you closest to in your family?
Gabby, Lucky, and Nikkita
23. How important do you think education is?
Depends on the educators, the field. There are some things that are better learned in life, from real life experiences that can't be learned in school.
24. What’s one of your favorite shows?
Boys over flowers.
25. How have you changed in the past 2 years?
I was pretty toxic a few years ago, and the situation I was in was only aiding my bad behavior, and bad outlooks on life. I was stressed a lot of the time, and took it out on people that didn't deserve it. I'm hopefully doing better now than I was back then. I think I bent my poor Moonshine's ear so much.
26. Name 5 people who are famous who you find attractive.
a. Jake Gyllenhaal
b. Kwon Jiyong
27. Name your favorite movie and what it’s about.
I don't really have a favorite. It varies by mood.
28. Who is someone who fascinates you and why?
I don't really know, and I don't know why this is bold.
29. What kind of person attracts you?
People who are unapologetically themselves.
30. What’s a problem that you have recently had or are currently having?
I'm not happy and I don't know how to fix it.
31. Name something that you miss.
The feeling his raspy morning voice gave me.
32. Share 5 goals you want completed in the next 30 days.
Can't think of any.
33. What’s been the highlight of your month and the lowest point?
No actual highlights. No low points. It's been kind of.. plain.
34. What’s something that you’ve done in the past that you would never do again?
Compete for a guy, especially if it means losing friends.
35. What is your biggest insecurity & why?
How easily it is for me to turn into who I was before. Well, that, and trusting that people aren't here just to leave.
36. What were the last 3 songs you listened to?
- Butterfly - BTS
- Eyes, Nose, Lips - Tablo & Taeyang
- Let's not fall in love - BIGBANG
37. Do you have a toy that’s really special to you and if so what is it, how did you get it etc?
38. Have you lost anyone close to you to death?
39. What is your purpose in life?
I don't think I have one.
40. When was the last time you cried and what was it over?
I think it was over not having an even number of cereal bits left in the bowl, it was f***ed up anyway.
41. If you got to spend an entire day with your favourite celebrity what would you guys do?
G-Dragon, we would probably do art with loud wild music playing.
42. If you could only listen to one artist for the rest of your life, who would you choose and why?
G-Dragon, without a doubt.
43. What are 3 traits that you like about yourself and what are three that you dislike about yourself? Personality wise.
Dislike: My insecurities could eat me alive.
44. Can you cook? If so what are your favorite dishes to make?
Slow cooker pot roast over a bed of mashed potatoes and a ton of gravy. Steamed veggies on the side. It's also all I know how to cook.
45. What was the last decision you regretted making?
Choosing one over the other and losing the most important guy in my life.
46. Who’s opinion of yourself do you value the most?
I don't know.
47. What’s the nastiest thing you’ve ever said to another human being and what drove you to say it?
UP YOUR ZIGGY WITH A WAH WAH BRUSH. I just had enough, and it had to be said.
48. What’s the nastiest thing anyone has ever said to YOU? Or something that’s hurt you above anything else and why?
It's not so much what they said, but what they did.
49. You can ask your favourite celebrity 3 questions and they’ve taken a magical truth pill so they will 100% answer honestly, what do you ask?
2. Sing for or marry me?
3. Ideally, both.
50. What mark would you want to leave on this world after you are gone?
51. What makes you most angry?
52. Who do you think is a really underrated celebrity and what do you love about them?
G-Dragon. He's humble, beautiful inside and out, relatable. People just want younger and newer artists these days, and forget the ones who paved the way for them.
53. What are the main qualities you look for when thinking about a significant other?
There has to be fire. Not just sparks, but fire.
54. What’s the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for you?
He didn't expect me to be all made up and pretty for him. He didn't expect me to drop everything I was doing to cater to him. I could sing, dance, and clean and he'd make himself comfortable and let me do my thing. I think my favorite included him following me to the beach one morning and sharing a coffee with me while we watched the sun rise.
I don't want roses, jewels, or the like. I don't want big grand gestures. I don't want fancy meals and world wide travel. I want that feeling again.
55. What is one of your favorite memories?
See the answer to 54.
56. What do you do when you really want to impress someone?
I can't remember the last time I really wanted to impress someone.
57. What are your 3 favourite animals and why?
Puppies, they could be full grown, or senior dogs and they'd still be puppies to me. I think that's it.
58. What’s the nicest present you’ve ever received?
59. People always go around saying ‘oh I’m their biggest fan’, but what does being a truly big fan of someone mean to you?
Accepting them for their faults. Respecting them and their privacy. Respecting their boundaries. Understanding that they are human, and not solely here for our entertainment.
60. Have you ever wanted to change anything about your life? If so, what?
Everything but my family.
61. What is something you feel like you are really good at?
Pushing people away when they start to get too close.
62. What are your top 5 favourite all time songs by your favourite artist?
Shake the world
One of a kind
Coup de tat
I actually listen to these daily, among other songs, but there is no limiting it to 5. It all depends on my mood.
63. What are your top 5 favourite all time videos by your favourite artist?
Crooked is my favorite, I feel like it's the most real to his off screen personality.
64. If you were given $3,000,000 to put towards 3 charities/foundations ($1 mil each obvs), what would you choose and why?
Mental health organization
65. What’s one thing someone has done for you that was really small but made a huge impact?
They left and it made me realize what kind of person I had become.
66. What do you do when you can’t sleep?
67. What’s something that’s on your bucket list?
To love recklessly.
68. If you could change 3 things within your government, what would they be and why?
What wouldn't I change?
69. What’s your favourite holiday and why?
Easter, chocolate without all that lovey dovey stuff.
70. What’s the kindest thing a stranger has ever done for you? Even if it’s TINY like holding a door open for you, something that you remember even though they were a complete stranger.
I was getting ice cream for me and some of my nieces and nephews when they were smaller, and this guy paid for all of it.
71. Who’s your favorite cartoon character?
72. What’s the first song that comes to your mind while reading this and why?
Song Request by Lee Sora and Suga, because it just started while I was reading this.
73. Put the 7 deadly sins in order of the one you commit the most to the least.
I'm an angel..
74. What would you like to be the first dance song at your wedding?
R.O.D, but it'll have to be GD performing it, and also him that I married haha.
75. Have you ever been told you look like a famous person, if so, who?
Not that I can remember.
76. What’s one thing you can not live without?
77. What is the most selfless thing you have ever done for someone?
Naming it now would make it slightly selfish, wouldn't it?
78. What is your favorite song lyric?
"I'm not alive without you. I'm not alive without you. You know I'd die without you." or "You gotta give me time, I ain't perfect but I'm tryin' erase you perfectly." - Can you hear my heart. Epik High and Lee Hi. ♥
79. What are 3 things that have happened in your life that you’ve never forgotten? Big or small, just things you know you won’t ever forget and still seem crystal clear now.
Losing my mom, maybe I was too young to remember. I don't know.
Losing everything and starting over again.
This one really good taco that my ex brought home. I would have married that taco.
80. Who comes first to you out of friendships and relationships, and why?
81. What’s your favourite children’s tv show/movie?
Winnie the pooh.
82. What song makes you cry the most?
"Don't forget me ever, never ever, girl." - Can you hear my heart, Lee Hi and Epik High
or "Breathe" by Lee Hi.
83. What’s the funniest film you’ve ever seen?
War of the Roses
84. What’s something crazy that you’ve always wanted to do?
I can't think of anything really. Cliff diving I guess?
85. Has anything ever happened to you that you just can’t forgive?
86. What’s your biggest fear?
Dolls, like baby dolls. They give me the worst nightmares, and the Pink Panther too.
87. What is your favorite food?
It's a tie between lasagna, and Kimchi.
88. Least favorite food? Why?
I couldn't tell ya.
89. Have you ever felt ashamed about something? If so what was it & why?
Being who I was before.
90. Do you keep a journal? If so what mostly goes in it? Random thoughts, feelings, stories?
Yes, and mostly just daily happenings. It's kind of boring really. #craftingheals
91. When was the last time you said something nice to someone & what made you do it?
I don't know, I mean I know I've said nice things, but I don't remember anything specific.
92. How do you feel when someone says something mean/disrespectful towards your fave celeb?
I don't know. I just block it out as with anything negative.
93. What’s the saddest story/one that’s touched you the most that you’ve ever heard on the news?
I don't really pay attention to the news.
94. If you were told you were going to have 3 daughters, what would you want to name them?
I'm not really sure. Taco, Coffee, and Animal style fries.
95. Do you have a middle name and if so, what is it?
96. How did your name get chosen? What’s the story behind it?
I don't know. My mother passed before she could tell me.
97. What song describes your life right now?
Song request. Suga & Sora
98. Are you a virgin?
Alex might read this, so.. yes. Yes I am.
99. What are the stories behind your tattoos/piercings and if you don’t have any, would you like any?
I'd like tattoos but I don't know what. Since it's kind of permanent, it makes me anxious, like what if in five years I don't like them?
100. Do you have siblings? If so, what are their names and how old are they?
Hahahaha, yes. How much time do you have?