001. I am a twenty something chronically ill person in the GMT timezone. Due to low energy levels caused by my illness, I might not get back to you for a few days. This isn't me intentionally ignoring you, I just need to spend a day or two resting sometimes. Please be patient.
002. Due to my chronic illness I often forget things, such as if I added someone or if they added me and so on. I'll usually mention if I'm going to be busy so if I take more than four or five days to respond gimme a gentle poke. I may have forgotten. Sometimes I have flare ups a week long, but I usually mention those in advance.
003. I personally prefer talking about ideas before we get into something. I'd hate for someone to waste time writing up and sending a good starter out of the blue, only for my character being unable to fit in, y'know?? I also prefer to RP in PMs only. It's tidier that way :)
004. I don't write smut. If that's all you're here for then you can unfriend me. I'm by no means a prude or anything, just writing it makes me uncomfortable. It's not what I'm here for, and I prefer to fade to black should it ever come up in an RP.
005. I'm okay with romance happening in my RPs, but be aware that should it happen that doesn't mean that we're actually dating. That's blending IC and OOC lines. Alex and I may both be college dropouts, but I am not my character. She could easily be in a relationship in multiple RPs.
006. None of that godmoding bullsh*t should fights happen, please. Alex isn't a punching bag for your super powerful OC to vent their frustrations on. Know to take a few hits.
Should you dislike Alex as a character & still want to RP with me, I do have a small list of alternate characters I enjoy using over here