- No smut. Intimacy is fine.
- No god-moding or autoing unless discussed prior.
- Creativity is required. Laziness is unacceptable.
- Messages that are as short (and unoriginal) as, "Hey, want to rp?" or "Hey, how are you?" will be ignored.
- Literacy is a must.
- Indicate whether you are speaking out-of-character or in-character.
- Keep roleplay and OOC/chit-chat separate.
- I play Ginny more closely to the books than in the movies. I was not a huge fan of how they portrayed her in the films and I was not a fan of Bonnie Wright as an actress, hence the change of playby. My version of Ginny is a mix between the two.
- 1 love interest only. Once she is taken, she's taken.
- Some sort of roleplay discussion must take place before a roleplay starts. I need a starting point, at the very least. Do not send random starters.
- Roleplays must be, at minimum, 3 paragraphs and must be done in 3rd person.
- Be patient.
- If I take more than 3 weeks to return to you, definitely feel free to ask what's going on if you want.
- Roleplay and real-life are separate. Do not confuse the two.
// Please leave behind a gif of your character to show you've read my rules.