Rules. Guidelines. Whatever.
First of all, this is not really RDJ writing this. I made this profile because I am such a fan. I've been roleplaying for about 18 years and never played a celebrity. Thought, why not? The Muse is there. Even though I'm not RDJ in RL, I will portray him like you couldn't tell. I have 3 years of experience playing one of his characters he is most famous for. See if you can guess. I made this profile because he is a remarkable man, one who has touched my life in the most positive way. My journey with his one character has become a part of my soul. And I hope to touch this RP community with the same positive light.
All that being said, I'd like to get across some ground rules or guidelines for writing with me. I'll try to be brief.
1. I am almost 32 years old. If you're under 18, let me know. Be honest. Because someone my age could get in trouble flirting with or writing sexual things with a minor. It's safer for everyone if this doesn't happen. I'm not interested in children and neither is Robert (unless of course it is to make their lives better).
2. I prefer to play him as an adult, as that is how I am familiar with him. I haven't seen his Brat Pack films or anything prior to the Sherlock Holmes movies. No I'm not a perfect fan, but trust me, I really do adore him. So basically I will write him from the year 2000 on up. Right after he got completely sober.
3. I'm completely new to the real world, Hollywood and celebrity verse. I don't know who everyone is. Please show me some patience or give me info about your character so I can have Robert interact properly.
4. Generally I write multi para and novella. Depending on how tired I am or what I have time for. I also have two other profiles, one is my main account and takes up most of my time. What I'm saying is that you shouldn't rush me for replies because I have a lot going on.
5. I also work in RL. While I'm not full time, it can get pretty busy. Stressful. Hectic. I'm understanding that RL gets the best of all of us at times. We get sick. A major life change occurs. I get it and will never rush anyone. And expect the same courtesy and considerations.
6. I'll write erotica, but only if they other writer is 21 or older. Please respect this. I will ask for verification and get to know you before I write like that with anyone.
7. So RDJ is married. But that doesn't mean MY RDJ is married. He could be separated, or divorced. Whatever the case, he is free to pursue whomever he wants. This is a multi-ship account. Don't like it? Don't ship with me. I treat each story as a separate entity. I'm also pretty selective about who I ship with.
8. My RDJ is bisexual. If you don't like it...I don't care.
9. I will be taking great creative liberties with him and doing my own interpretation and acting of him as a character. I will also post positive and encouraging things until you're all so sick if it you feel like you want to die. (well, hopefully not)
10. Also, I would love to do crossovers with say Supernatural, Vampires, etc. That, to me, sounds like a ton of fun waiting to happen.
Sign with your favorite song.
Peace and poodles.