2018 BUCKET LIST.
1. Get a tattoo: Clarke has always wanted to get a tattoo that has alot of meaning behind it. Something that gives her life meaning. She wants to get live, laugh, love tattooed on her wrist. Life, so she always remembers to live life to the fullest. Laugh, so she always remembers to laugh about the small things and have fun. Love, so she always remembers to love with all her heart.
2. Take up photography: Clarke has been through a lot in her life and has lost alot in the process. She lost her mother at a young age and doesn't have many really good memories of her or the time they got to spend together, this is something she regrets. Starting her life over after moving back to Charlotte, Clarke wants to make new memories and what a better way then through pictures. Beautiful pictures that can last a lifetime.
3. Reconnecting with old friends: When Clarke's father forced her to up and move to New York when she was 16, she left behind so many of her amazing friends, including Tanner, David and Evan. Now being back in Charlotte, Clarke is more determined then ever to reconnect with those she lost touch with and hasn't had the chance to have back in her life yet.
4. Finding the child she gave up: When Clarke was 18 and working for her father, there was a terrible incident that happened with one of her fathers clients and Clarke ended up pregnant. Knowing she wasn't ready to be a mom, especially with the life she was currently living, she gave the baby up for adoption. This was a decision she regrets to this day and would do anything to meet and get to know the child she gave away. Clarke is making it her number one priority this year to track down this child and have the chance to at least meet him and see that he is with a good family and has a better life then she ever had.
5. Fall in love: Clarke has closed herself off to love after things that had happened to her in the past. Finding love, finding someone and something that was good for her and that would stick was never in the cards for Clarke. In New York, she fell in love with her best friend but not wanting ruin their friendship she chose someone else, that same someone her father took away from her. It made her believe she didn't deserve to be loved or to fall in love. But this year, she is determined to open her heart up once again and see if she can find that one person who makes her believe in the word 'love' once again.