When the Blue Ranger dons metallic armor, the blue in his suit is metallized while the whites are coated in light silver. In this form he can execute high speed martial arts moves with added metal-like impact.
1. Should there be any confusion about where I stand with you if I have not gotten back to a reply do not send something again and again. That gets annoying.
2. A lot of my stuff I screen capture or animate myself please do not steal from me. If you would like a gif of your character then I would be happy to oblige however my character is my character.
3 Please do not control my character. I understand you picked your character because you like them but if you control my character I will auto-hit you with a block without a second thought.
4. Please keep rudeness and self gratification to a minimum. I don't have time to stroke egos. I'm essentially here to write with my friends. I do not care about image and I do not care about popularity. And if you do and think you're going to get somewhere with me because you have some sort of popularity then you are sadly mistaken. I will block you.
5. Pairing goes to people I have known for a very long time. My main focus is on not just competitive fighting but capturing other aspects of Billy's life and I can be flexible but if you bring me some crazy or annoy me with constant harping over someone publicly and it becomes an every day thing or keep patting yourself on the back for something you did on the DL when you think people do not know it's you that connection is thus severed and you are blocked.
6. Do not auto-hit me or spam some rediculous move that's a one hit kill. Do I mind dying? Of course not. Villains kill every day and so do Power Rangers... well every Saturday Morning.
7. Do not auto hit me... try to have control of the entire story if discussed to passively aggressively tell me what I should or shouldn't do with my character. First of saying you intended something and wanted to do this right here and now is passive aggressive autoing trying to get the other player to do exactly what you want and well. That kind of thing is not for me. If you want that just write by yourself. I block for that.
8. Do not randomly appear in a nigga's bedroom when he does not know you. Under the guise of journalism or not that is just creepy.
9. I usually give people a month to reply and then I drop the storyline or connection. I think unless notified otherwise a month is more than reasonable to wait if I see someone constantly goofing off in statuses. In other words I do a list clean out monthly. Whether you're interested in staying in that list is probably up to you. Only people exempt from this rule are people I consider to be close to me.
10. Remember not to stress too much this is only roleplay. If I send you something that seems long don't worry about sending me something that's super long. I've done Para for a Para before. It all just depends on how you approach it and whether you're rude or not rude.