Interim AU Blogs - Chapter 2 (Wrath, Valerie, Ben)
Characters: Wrath, Valerie, Ben
Location: Wrath's Hell
Time of Day: Mid- Afternoon
BLOG START: Ben and Valerie have become a couple, and Wrath does not approve at all. He has called ben to his hell to 'negotiate'. Valerie has been hanging around, and does not like the idea of her boss killing her man.
AU ROLE CHANGES:
- Ben arrives in Wrath's hell, knowing better than to ignore the summons of a demon. He thinks he knows what this is all about, but is unsure
- Wrath sits him down, obviously holding himself back from fully exploding. He mentions how far this 'relationship' has gone, and says that he wants it to end
- Ben says that they're past that point, that Wrath knows why they can't just split
- Valerie yells something from another room, telling Wrath that she told him not to be mean to Ben.
- She comes in, holding a three-month-old in her arms
- Wrath says that he hates that thing and to get it out of his sight
- Valerie cooes to the baby and says that "Uncle Wrathy" didn't mean anything by that. She goes and hands the child off to Ben
- She says that he really should be more appreciative, at least now she won't be stupid enough to get herself killed
- Ben takes his daughter and holds her, habitually stepping away from Wrath as he does so. He asks Valerie how she's been holding up
- Wrath gags and makes a comment on the irony of Ben being the angel of Chastity
- Valerie says that Emma rather likes the baby, and she actually facilitated their meeting
- Wrath again says that he doesn't want that thing in his Hell, and for Ben to take it away
- Valerie can sense that Wrath is moments away from snapping and doesn't want her daughter anywhere in the vicinity. She tells Ben to take her, and that she'll catch up later
- Ben tells her to be careful and takes the baby away, presumably back to Heaven
- Wrath tells Valerie that she has one messed up child, being raised in two feuding worlds
- He tells her to go make him dinner
- She obliges, knowing that food might actually settle him down. She comments on how he's like Gluttony, and walks off.