These rules are short, but strict.
Follow or be deleted.
1. Not JD or Jonathan Bristol.
2. Comments: Role-play. Messages: OOC.
3. Strictly Multi-para and Novella.
4. No God-Moding. Favorite quote? Place in comment.
5. Age doesn't matter. Just be mature.
6. No OOC drama. IC drama is welcomed.
7. I honestly don't care who starts. But I don't do numbers.
8. Sex is on this page. But VERY rare.
9. Yes, my character is a vampire, remember that.
10. Do NOT have your character automatically know that Jon is a vampire after only knowing him for five minutes.
(4-1-11) If you add me, I do expect you to contact me. If you do not, I
shall delete you. Also, I delete three times a week. I prefer a short
list. So, if you plan on writing with me, you should get to it and not
12.(4-1-11) In the week days, I am extremely busy at times.
Tuesdays are my worst. My replies can be slow, but I assure you that I
will get to you. If you cannot handle that, then perhaps we aren't meant
(4-1-11) Do not expect Jonathan to fall in love with your character or
even remotely care for them. He is a cruel and closed off man. He does
not care for anyone except himself. In order for Jonathan to actually
gain a companion, he has to find that person extremely fascinating as
well as tortured. He loves a torn soul. Also, we have to be close in
OOC. I shall not have him be with anyone who I do not care for OOC or do
not know. If you think your character fits this, still do not try and
get close. I shall let you know if I believe there is a connection. DO
NOT get your hopes up.
Simple. Easy to read. Sign.