RULES & FAQ.
Simple and straight to the point, I'm not strict but these do apply.
001. Since this isn't a rule, I figured I'd say it anyway. On a UK timezone if that's important to anyone. Currently up to date with Gotham season five. Health is a major factor when it comes to my roleplaying, it does indeed come first so please be aware. I won't go into details but I have one major illness but you get the main point. Admin is very pleasant ooc.
002. Please leave drama at the doorknocker. There's only room for one drama queen around here and that position is taken by Mr Tetch (no drama from me IC). Drama queens and kings, will be blocked. If you've added me just for the 'sake of it' and aren't going to talk, then please delete me, there's nothing worse than being just a number.
003. Jervis will be portrayed as he is shown on Gotham. The only difference is that I leave all the romantic stuff with his sister back in the past, I have no desire to keep portraying him that way either. Despite this, I'm also multi verse friendly - I've read pretty much all of the Batman / DC comics he has been present in. I'm not fussied when it comes to who I'm writing with either. Pretty much open to all the crossovers I can get.
004. If you are here to get smut out of Jervis, then I hate to be a party pooper, it ain't happening. Smut and all that lovely stuff is between Jervis and whoever he is seeing at the time. I may be multi li on here, not really sure about that, I guess we shall see. In terms of relationships, Jervis is an open book, he's open to all genders in all honesty. If anyone wants to be a main, feel free to let me know and I'll add you to my connection list.
005. Graphics that I use on here were created by me unless stated in the caption of said graphic / photo, I do take requests via Arkham or if we're good friends, hit me up and I'll be more than happy to make you an edit / graphic.
006. Like I've said in point one, I can't be here all the time. Health comes first so please be patient for me to get to things. If I think I'm going to be longer than expected, then I shall let you know personally or via a status. Oh and side note, my internet provider sometimes isn't the best so it'll be either one of those issues why I'm not here. Although I prefer writing in paragraph to multi paragraph styles, I'm adapatable with other people's styles unless it's novella. I'm not fussied over people's spelling etc. As long as there's a story and enough to work with, it's all good.
Discord; ʜʏᴘɴᴏᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴀᴅᴍᴀɴ.#2084